10

"Я серьезно собираюсь убить тебя! (I'm seriously going to kill you!)" Alessandra shouted in Russian this time as you both walked away from the crashed vehicle quickly and into the small hedge of trees nearby. You had accidentally run it into a tree. There were many more houses and convenience stores and whatnots as your destination grew closer.

"Я не хотел. (I didn't mean to)" You shrugged while breathing quickly. She shoved you playfully, but playfulness was not your forte. You quickly grabbed her arm and pulled a knife out of your sleeve, holding it close to her neck.

"Woah! It was a joke, I wasn't actually going to hurt you!" She shouted while lifting her free hand in a truce. You released her arm harshly and closed the blade, pushing it back into your sleeve.

"Don't ever touch me again." You grumbled while beginning to walk quickly through the hedge of trees and bushes, trying your best to stay hidden although most were asleep at such an early time.

You had only gone about ten minutes before you crashed the large truck, but still, that was pretty far.

"We are about half a mile away from the outskirts of New York City." You spoke as she followed quickly, slightly shaken up from your attempt at almost slicing her throat.

"Okay, so about eleven minutes, got it." She responded, a little less energetic than usual.

You both walked at a fast pace, careful not to trip or accidentally show yourself in the open, although you both had streetwear over your suits, it might be odd that two teenage girls were walking the streets unsupervised at Seven in the morning.

Or maybe not. You noticed multiple groups of children, ranging in age with backpacks and uniforms that consisted of frilly socks and long skirts.

School.

The walk was quick, ten minutes went by and you were now forced to walk out in the open, there were sidewalks and paved streets along with a lot more houses and buildings. Funny how the scenery changed so quickly.

You both had your hair up, your in two Dutch braids straight into a bun, capturing most of your medium-length ginger hair, her blonde hair was in a mixture of braids and pulled up into a ponytail. Both of you had loose jeans on, being the only thing that slid easily over your suits besides lazy sweatpants, along with two long sleeve t-shirts in the crisp spring air.

There weren't many people but a decent amount of cars filled with adults heading to work and children off to school.

You stayed to the far right of the sidewalk, Alessandra stood beside you. Ever so often bikers or an occasional morning runner would pass by but the streets were fairly empty.

You walked through alleys and paths, making your way downtown just to notice the tall tower in the dead center. You smiled while looking up at the glass building.

It was tall and bright, just as you had remembered. This time there was no chaos, no confusion. Clear streets, and clear thoughts.

The only thing that could come in the way of this mission was if Natalia was not home if she was out on a mission, but that was unlikely.

The streets were growing busier as you entered the downtown area, filling with much more people as time went by.

"So... we get in, we get out. Easy." You smiled while looking up at the building. "Rockefeller Plaza" was plasted on a big sign out front, including a big fountain and park-like area. Alessandra stood beside you and gave you a skeptical look.

"How exactly are we to get into the building?" She questioned. You yourself weren't 100% sure. It was still too early to pull out your plan, but you would have liked to explore the area.