13

"Let go of me." You gritted while ripping your body away from the guard as he shoved you back into the interrogation room.

He just rolled his eyes while pushing you down into the chair and clamping your limbs. You glared as Alessandra was clamped down next to you, in a confused manner.

"I would literally kill you right now if my hands weren't clamped down," Aleksandr murmured ferociously before turning towards the metal door as it opened. And to your belief every single one of the avengers filed in. Along with their director.

"Oh, ебать мне. (fuck me)." You whispered under your breath while turning to glare at the group of misfits squeezed on the other side of the room.

"Hello, ladies," Nick said in his normal voice. Aleksandr rolled her eyes while Alessandra was searching their eyes for answers.

You stayed completely silent, shifting your gaze every couple of seconds to glare into each of their eyes.

"So we have two options." Nick started, clamping his hands in front of him.

"One, you tell us what we need to know... no problems. Just some high-tech lie detector test to determine whether you are telling the truth or not. Depending on the information we receive, we let you go. No punishment.." He started. You raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"And the second option?" You questioned, your voice strong with its Russian accent as you spoke.

"You deny our wishes, and we use some other... methods." You scoffed a little too loudly. Staring at the many people. You could take whatever they had coming at you.

"And what would those methods be?" You questioned curiously.

"Some testing, we tend to not resort to physical pain but you are on SHIELDS bad side currently so, also blood and mind tests. And Wanda over here has abilities of her own. But I'm sure you know of them." He smiled sheepishly. You did know, but it didn't scare you. Your mind was filled with training and information. Nothing valuable to their needs. Your barriers were too strong anyway. Alessandra's mindful capacity worried you though. She was out of the Red room's control and had never been in the machine that erased your sentimental and important memories.

You looked over to Wanda, whose auburn hair fell loosely at her shoulders, and smirked. That's all you did.

"So, Aleksandr, option one, or option two?" He stated. You recoiled at the mention of your name and fixed your glare upon him instead.

"Option one," Alessandra whispered. You turned to her quickly and smacked her through the air, only in your mind of course. You turned back and gritted, ignoring the blonde at your side.

"Option two." You counterfeited. Some of the many people gave you a confused look. While you could feel Alessandra's glare into your skull.

"No no, option one will be just fine." She said in a firm tone. You looked at her and felt the urge to choke her out right then and there.

"ты чертовски ненормальный? (Are you fucking insane?)" You whisper shouted at her, knowing damn well multiple other people in the room could understand you.

"они могут отпустить нас. (They might let us go)" She responded. You scoffed while shaking your head angrily.

"Я гарантирую, что нет. И если они это сделают, Дрейков убьет нас, как только мы вернемся в его лапы. (I guarantee not. And if they do, Dreykov will kill us as soon as we get back into his clutches.)" You responded quietly so they couldn't retain every word hopefully.