12

You grunted as you were shoved into the hall from the interrogation room, this time it was only male guards surrounding you and Alessandra. They led you down the short corridor, throwing you back into the dim windowless room.

"Are you gonna remove the restraints or are we locked for life?" You joked sarcastically while jerking your cuffed hands slightly.

The guard ignored your request and shoved both of you into the metal chairs. You sighed. They were trying to make this as annoying as possible.

"Really? The chairs? C'mon, what are you going to torture us now?" You joked with a drunk face, looking at Alessandra as all of your limbs including your neck was cuffed to the chair.

Alessandra gave you a 'really?' Look as the men slowly exited, leaving only one left who was heavily armed.

"Since you decided to be... uncooperative. We might have to persuade you." He smiled. You rolled your eyes bluntly, this was going to be fun.

"How so?" Alessandra questioned. You sighed, knowing how so, mentally preparing yourself.

The man snapped his fingers twice, probably signaling to the people on the other side of the mirror.

You grunted as small electric shocks began to violently attack your small body, but slowly returned to a normal face. Only twitching ever so slightly as it continued to pulsate harshly, but you were used to this.

Electric chairs were a common torture tactic meaning we build durability, so even though your body was shaking profusely and you felt like you were floating into the depths of hell you ignored it and kept a calm face, only hearing small grunts and groans from your right, obviously emerging from Alessandra's lips.

You turned your strained neck slightly to see her head thrown back in pain, she was trying to hide it but wasn't as advanced as you. You had begun training at the age of three. She started when she was eight. So she was a little farther behind but a fast learner.

"This," The man began, grunting as he kicked both of you in the shin. "Is.." he added, kicking once again. "What.." This time he turned off the machine, leaving you both with heavy breathing as he unclamped you harshly, showing the marks from the fight restraints on your wrists and neck.

"Happens.." he grunted while throwing you against the wall, allowing you to slide down onto the floor after your head took a massive hit. You heard a sickening crack as your head banged against the concrete.

"When you lie." He gritted, now shoving Alessandra to the ground less harshly. You groaned while holding your shaking head. There was a loud ringing in your ear and you couldn't see properly through one of your eyes, but you couldn't even tell which one you were so out of it.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He muttered while slamming the metal door, causing you to wince out loud as you held your head. Alessandra crawled over towards you.

"Are you alright?" She questioned, hovering her fingertips around your hands that held your head firmly. She knew something could be wrong but you would obviously try to hide it.

"I'm fine." You muttered. Alessandra gave you a centered look as you lay on your side.

"Can you sit up?" She questioned, noticing how one of your eyes was squeezed shut, blocking out the light in the dimmed room. You sat up at a normal speed and groaned internally as the pressure on your head changed. Yet kept your outer body still and calm.