💔Oikawa Toru x Hinata Shoyo💔

Oikawa Toru, a son of the King of the region Johsai. He was a romantic to say the least, flirting with all the women in the kingdom which didn't help the king's reputation. And on top of that, they were having a war with the region Suno. But, what wasn't expected was that Prince Toru had fallen in love with someone on the enemy side, it had only been a rumor which King Oikawa had heard.

"Prince Toru." He looked over to his door, to see his butler Iwazumi Hajime.

"Iwa-chan~ what is it?" Hajime rolled his eyes.

"The King, your father, wants to speak to you." Toru looked confused.

"What for?" Hajime shrugged.

"He just sent me to call you." Toru got off of his bed and followed Hajime to the throne room, where his father sat. They bowed.

"Leave us, Iwazumi. "

"Yes, your majesty." He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. The room was succumbed into silence, Toru felt awkward standing in his spot. As he was about to walk to his throne, when the King spoke.

"Son." Toru gulped.

"Yes, father?"

"Is the rumor true?" Toru gave him a puzzled face.

"What rumor?" His father sighed, he sounded very annoyed. It was obvious.

"The rumor, about you being with an enemy..." Toru sweatdropped, he knew what he was talking about. He needed to keep their relationship a secret, but it seemed someone found out. He put on a straight face, trying not to seem suspicious.

"I-i had no idea of this rumor-"

"Son." His father spoke in an intense tone, the guards outside heard it and felt scared.

"I do not need to know if you heard this was a rumor, I need to know, if these rumors are indeed true." The King gave him a scary look, that Toru tried avoiding his gaze.

"I CAN'T TELL HIM! Maybe I should lie..."

"I am waiting, Toru." He looked over to his father, same expression on his face. He inhaled.

"These rumors are not true father, I have no romantic feelings towards anyone. In any region." His father frowned, he wondered why.

"GUARDS!" The sudden scream made Toru jump, the doors opened with one of the guards holding a boy with orange hair. Toru's eyes widened, recognizing the boy.

"Here, sir."

"Leave him there." The guards dropped the orange haired boy tied up on the ground, crying. Tears streaming down his eyes, the sight broke Toru. He quickly turned around to face his despicable father.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE HIM TIED UP?!"

"Oh, so it's true. Hinata Shoyo, is the one you fell in love with." Toru got furious, quickly going to the boy and untying him.

"You lied, son." Toru looked over to his father, carrying the boy in his arms that was covered in bruises and in tears.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" The boy's breath was uneven, it was obvious he needed medical attention.

"Punishment." The King got off his throne, walking towards the two. And each step he took, was loud and echoed through the room.

"For crossing the border"

Step

"For stealing, and handing it out to others"

Step