🍋Akaashi Keiji x Hinata Shoyo🍋

️SWEAR WARNING⚠️

Grim Reaper Hinata Shoyo
X
CEO Akaashi Keiji

Hinata Shoyo is the 69th Grim Reaper, they were created to collect the souls of those who died or bring it upon them. Hinata Shoyo was very rebellious, he never wanted to take the responsibility but had to because if he didn't he would fade to dust. He wasn't knowledgeable of anything on the surface world.

Akaashi Keiji is a young, charismatic CEO of a very well-known company his father passed down to him. He was well-mannered and straightforward, he used his time efficiently and doesn't defy his father's wishes.

"Ugh, I hate collecting souls! It's so boring~" Hinata whined. His supervisor, Kageyama Tobio, rolled his eyes. He was used to Hinata's complaining.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just hurry up, we've been here long enough." Hinata groaned and claimed the soul, they went through the portal that lead to the underworld.

"20 minutes, better than last time."

"Why do I have to do this again?" Kageyama facepalmed.

"I've told you already 100 times!!! You were chosen by the council, you cannot defy them..." Kageyama looked to his side, Hinata then remembered that his older sister defied their orders and was turned to dust. Hinata put a hand on his friend's shoulder, Kageyama teared up.

"Sorry. About...that." Kageyama sighed, he patted the tangerine's hand and they both went home to rest.

Hinata's Room

"At least the scythe is cool to play with." He spun the scythe between his fingers, twirling it in the air in such grace. A sudden knock at his door made him catch it without looking and hitting his head.

"Ow..." he looked at the door and opened it to see his mother, Mei.

"Honey, your next assignment came in..." she gave him the envelope, he nodded before kissing his mother's cheek goodbye. He closed the door while opening his assignment.

"Akaashi Romai...wonder who they're related to." Little did he know.

~

The next day he went back up to the surface world looking for Romai, he scanned through the note and it stated that she lived in a small cottage at the end of the city called "Tokyo". He shrugged creating a mystical portal with his scythe, it was a new added feature.

He jumped through it to see a calm scenery, he smiled when glancing around. The underworld was dark and broken, nothing could compare to the beauty on the surface.

He sighed before entering the cottage, seeing the old woman on the floor unconscious. He stood, observing the body when he heard keys jingle. He went transparent, the door opened fully to reveal a handsome young man with black hair. He made Hinata blush red.

"Hey mom, I came to visi-" the man stood in disbelief, he began to tear up and dropped to the ground. He reached out his hand to hold his mother's hand, sobbing louder. Hinata felt uncomfortable in the situation he was in, he never liked seeing people like this. Even if he was rebellious he was a caring person, not liking people in a low state.

"I-i...I should've came earlier...m-maybe I could've s-said goodbye..." the man spoke softly before calling someone and leaving the cottage, Hinata made himself visible again and collected the poor woman's soul.

"...sigh." Hinata opened a portal once more for the door to open, revealing the man again. They both stared at eachother, creating an awkward silence.

"Who the hell are you?" The man said sternly, Hinata gulped.

"I didn't do this, I'm only here to collect." They both narrowed their eyes when Hinata winked and backflipped into the portal, being the extra ass he is.

The man blushed but quickly got over it as he had to take care of his  dead mother, but a question stuck in his head.

"Who exactly was that?"

Days passed and Hinata had to find ways to cover up being discovered, luckily the man hadn't told the media. Hinata was thinking of bringing death to him but he was too cute for that, he needed another way. He finally decided to simply talk it out with him besides, he was very good looking to not want to get to know him more.

Hinata summoned another portal and stepped through, squinting at the sunny sky. He had worn his black cloak, looking ominous to the other's on the streets. He was confused by them, getting sick of them and teleported to the building he found researching at the relatives of Akaashi Romai.

"Wow, big building. Pretty empty office, though..." he walked to find an elevator, curious he pressed a button to find the same man.

"Um, hello?..." the man looked up in shock, Hinata was scary looking infront of him.

"H-hi?..." Hinata was really pale with eyebags under his eyes, his dull yet pastel orange hair stood out and his sweet doe eyes were pure as candy.

"I'm sorry about your mother...I swear I didn't do anything!" The man blinked, what.

"Um, so. I'm Hinata! What's your name? Wait, I did my research and your last name is Akaashi Keiji, right?" The man nodded, Hinata brightened up at his guess. Akaashi slightly smiled while he looked at the small cutie celebrate, he knew he didn't anything since it couldn't have been possible.

At least, he thinks. Hinata stops celebrating and brings out his scythe, scaring Akaashi. Hinata pointed it at Akaashi with an expressionless face, turning it to grab Akaashi out the elevator. Hinata caressed his cheek with one finger, stopping at his lips.

"Mm~ don't your lips look nice to kiss~" He moved closer, brushing his lips onto the other's, making Akaashi blush. Hinata pressed his lips onto Akaashi's, slowly closing his eyes in pleasure from the way he was sweetly kissed.

Hinata dropped his scythe, letting Akaashi pin him to the wall. Akaashi suddenly licked Hinata's lips for consent, Hinata being the petty bitch he is, denied it. Akaashi felt disappointed he did, but respected him nonetheless, Hinata then opened his mouth and they both fought for dominace.

Akaashi won and picked up Hinata onto his desk for a better angle, echoing moans and pants through the empty office. They kissed sloppily for an hour before Hinata wanted to go further.

"Why not..." he grabbed Akaashi's tie, smirking.

"We take it to the next step, hun~" Akaashi gave a smirk back, lifting Hinata's chin.

"Sure, love~" Hinata grabbed his scythe, creating a portal to Akaashi's house.

"Ready?~" Akaashi carried Hinata to his bedroom and had night of full fun.

A/n: I had an idea for this but completely butchered it- I might try again on this concept! Stay tuned~