I love you 💗

Kenma walked up behind Hinata and kissed his cheek softly. "Hello, Sho," he smiled sweetly, making Hinata's heart flutter and cheeks rosy pink. "Kenma!" Hinata yelled happily, making Kenma chuckle. "Good morning to you too, want to head to the courts to warm up?" Hinata's eyes sparkled and he gripped Kenma's hand as he ran to the gym. The two saw Kageyama and Oikawa bickering, with Iwaizumi and Kyotani stretching in the back.

Hinata chuckled smugly at Kageyama's dumb face, catching his attention. "Ah shit-" "BOKE!! HINATA BOKE!!" Hinata ran like the wind. Kenma snickered at his boyfriend's antics.

"Kyanma!" Kenma jolted at the rooster's voice. "Tetsuro..." Kenma frowned, Kuroo having that classic shit-eating grin on his face. "Wanna practice with chibi-chan with me? Been waiting to block his spikes for awhile now~" Kuroo cooed.

Kenma sighed, quickly catching his boyfriend in his arms as he jumped over to him. "Sure, Kuroo! I bet I can outsmart ya anyways!" Hinata said proudly. Kuroo smirked. "Let's see about that, shrimp." Hinata set himself near the end of the court, Kenma on the right side and Kuroo standing on the opposite half. "Let's see what you got!"

*

"Woo hoo! Those were some hard hitting spikes, chibi!" Hinata glared up at him with a pout. "D-don't patronize me, you rooster!" Kuroo glared. "Hah? The fuck did you just called me, shrimp?" He scowled menacingly, but Hinata didn't back down. "R-O-O-S-T-E-R, a rooster. Can you not spell?"

"That's no way to speak to an upperclassmen, now is it?" He gripped at his shoulders. "Alright, alright. Break it up you two," Kenma pulled Hinata away and hugged him from behind. Kuroo scoffed and spotted Yaku. "Hurray~ Yaku!" He slyly smirked, ready to ruin his morning. "Sho, want to see a new game I downloaded?" Hinata nodded enthusiastically. "Of course!" They both sat on the bleachers as they waited for the games to start.

*

"It's up!" Suga rushed to the ball, setting it to Asahi. "One touch!" Hinata watched eagerly, waiting for a rotation to get into the game. "Hey, calm down Hinata. You'll get your chance," Ennoshita chuckled, slapping his back. "Ah! Sorry, I just really want to sweep the court with that roosterhead," he grumbled. Ennoshita shook his head and sighed, watching as Suga highfived Noya for his awesome receive. "Hell yeah! I'm the best libero here!" He focused his gaze on Yaku as he said that, both narrowing their eyes at each other. "Oh ho ho, I'll show that idiot..." Tanaka spiked the ball straight to Yaku with an immense amount of force, but the libero grounded himself and got the ball up high enough for Kuroo to slam. "Yes!" Yaku smirked over to Noya, only to see him return that smirk.

"That all you got, Yaku?" Noya said through his eyes, both grinning maniacally. "Yaku...why are you smiling like that?.." Lev trembled.

"Woah..Yaku and Noya are giving each other some pretty hard stares," Narita leaned forward, glancing over to Hinata's impatient face. "Ah, you're up Hinata," Kinoshita grinned, pushing Hinata forward as Noya walked over to them. Hinata stumbled and bumped into Asahi. "Oh, sorry!" "No worries, Hinata."

Hinata was pumped, ready to play. Kenma looked at him lovingly, flubbing his set. "Shit..." he thought, grumbling to himself as Kuroo lightly tapped the ball. "Sheesh, what was up with you, Kyanma?" Kuroo raised a brow to the puddinghead. "Nothing," Kenma looked back to Hinata's determined face, his heart skipping a beat. "Tch." Asahi set the ball again, Yaku easily receiving it. Kenma set it high, Kuroo slamming it down. This time, Daichi received it, Suga setting the ball for Hinata. Kenma tensed as he saw Hinata jump, seeing him so close. Hinata powerfully spiked the ball down and landed with a squeak of his shoes. He huffed and grinned, high-fiving Sugawara.

"Kenma, are you okay?" Yaku worriedly tapped his shoulder, Kenma stood still as his cheeks burned. "U-uhm...can I switch out?" He stuttered, only concerning his teammates more. "Argh, that stupid chibi-chan distracting Kenma again," Kuroo pouted. "Oh well, it's a good strategy whether or not he knows he's doing it," Kuroo shrugged. Hinata saw Kenma switch out and made a mental note to check up on him after.

After the match ended, Hinata quickly skipped over to Kenma and squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Kenma, you didn't look okay earlier. Are you sick?" Kenma took a second to process his words before smiling. He subtly kissed Hinata's cheek and kissed their entwined hands. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Now, go kick Fukurodani's ass," he had a glint of mischief in his eyes, Hinata's heart fluttering again. "Haha! Will do!"

*

The matches ended, leaving the rest of the evening for the players to relax. Hinata and Kenma opted to go sit out in the field, Hinata watching as Kenma played on his phone. Hinata glanced at Kenma's eyes and smiled, kissing his cheek. "Er...Sho..." Kenma sat upright and blushed, Hinata smirking at his reaction. "Love you too, Kenma," he laid his head back on Kenma's shoulder.

"You still gonna play?" Kenma shook his head and relaxed his position. "Yeah, this is the hardest level, just because the final boss has a lot of hp," Hinata nodded sleepily. "Cool..." Hinata muttered, closing his eyes slowly. Kenma felt the extra weight on his shoulder and smiled, kissing Hinata's forehead after he paused his game.

"I love you..."

A/n: Felt bored and did this.