💗 Your love's only mine~

{ Requested by Shrekssmellysocks }

~
TW: Blood/murder, obsessive love, ooc Kenma
~

A pair of sharp yellow eyes follow a bundle of orange hair. "Hm? Oh! Kageyama, toss to me!!!" Kenma watched as Hinata ran over to Kageyama, oh how his heart fluttered at the thought of being on Hinata's team. He would be able to toss to him, to watch as he hit one of his sets, to see his face upclose. He would be able to watch him change inconspicously...

"Kenma, let's go warm up! Stop eyeing the managers!" Kuroo carried his friend over to the court and started stretching. Kenma sighed, stealing glances over to Hinata every once in a while. "One day..." he muttered, looking longingly to Hinata's bright smile. "One day.."

Suddenly a whistled blew and Kenma's attention was brought to the current game. "One day..." he thought.

*

As the games ended, Kenma saw players touch his Hinata. His blood boiled, his brows furrowing. "Tch, thinking they can touch him like that..." he grumbled, Kuroo raising a brow at him. "What'd ya say, Kenma?"

"Nothing, Tetsuro.." Kuroo shrugged and walked off. "Which is what those sacks of meat will be after I'm done with them," Kenma smirked.

Matches were done for the afternoon, Kenma trailing Kageyama with his piercing eyes. "One..." Kageyama entered the locker room, suddenly slipping on a puddle. "Oi!" He cried out before cracking his head onto the tile floor. Kenma walked off from his spot next to the locker room entrance with a neutral face.

"Two..." Oikawa hummed as he strolled through the hall. "Huh," he thought, "where's Iwa-chan?"

"GAH-" Iwaizumi coughed up blood as the knife in his stomach plunged deeper. "K-kenma...what the f-fuck?" He groaned out weakly, losing consciousness. Kenma's eyes looked around before leaving the crime scene, bringing the knife with him.

"Three..." Bokuto and Akaashi were talking with the coaches, Bokuto's eye catching the glimpse of a puddinghead. "Hey, hey, hey! Kyanma!~ Where's Kuroo!?" He grinned, happily jumping over to Kenma. "Hm? Oh, I can take you to him if you want, Bokuto.." he offered. Bokuto held up two thumbs and followed Kenma.

Bokuto felt a pit in his stomach, looking cautiously at Kenma. "Kyanma..why did we go so far?" His voice trembled, unsuspecting of the smirk on Kenma's face. "...Kyanma?" Bokuto reached out for his shoulder before Kenma plunged the knife into his neck. "Ack-" Bokuto held the stab, gurgling blood as Kenma pulled the knife out. He fell to his knees before dropping dead in a pool of his own blood.

"Four...." Oikawa explored the halls in search of his best buddy. He froze at the sight before him. "I-iwa..." he teared up, seeing his lifeless body. He rushed over to his corpse, trying desperately to hear his heartbeat. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! YOU'RE NOT DEAD!" He sobbed, pulling Iwaizumi's head closer to his. "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!" he cried, tensing as he heard slow, heavy footsteps echo. He turned his head and saw an omnimous Kenma standing there, menacingly.

"....w-was this you?...y-you...Iwaizumi..." Kenma approached Oikawa and pulled him up by his hair, Oikawa wincing at the force. "His fault for being so friendly with my Sho," he glared, sending chills down Oikawa's spine. "W-wait...WAIT-" Kenma repeatedly stabbed at his chest angrily, covering Oikawa's mouth to muffle his agonizing screams. "You were worse though," he huffed, letting Oikawa's pale face fall onto Iwaizumi's dried wound.

*

It wasn't until the morning the bodies were found. Luckily for Kenma, no one was able to suspect a culprit. The coaches no longer felt safe, hurriedly telling everyone to pack up to leave after breakfast.

Kenma clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Shit, not what I had in mind," he pouted. He looked over to Hinata, catching his eyes. He blushed and hid his face, Hinata walking over and sat next to him with a slump. "Are you okay, Kenma?...I don't think I am honestly..." Hinata teared up, "Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Bokuto...Kageyama?!" Hinata wiped his eye, but Kenma's blood boiled at the thought of their names. "It's just...unbelievable," Hinata turned to face Kenma with a sad smile, making Kenma's heart break a little.

"But, I'm glad you're here for me, Kenma," Hinata took Kenma's free hand and rubbed it with his thumb, Kenma's face suddenly burst hot pink. "I-it's not a problem...I'm lucky that you're here for me, Shoyo. I hope we can call more before I see you in the interhigh prelims," Kenma smiled, kissing Hinata's cheek. Hinata gasped, and blushed slightly, laying his head on Kenma's shoulder with a sigh.

"Thank you..."

"You're all mine Shoyo...your love...your love is all mine."

~
A/n: Hey. I know this request is like, a year late but eh. I do what I want.