🍋Azumane Asahi x Hinata Shoyo🍋

Thank you again randomnamenottaken for this idea, I wished I could've done them all but I haven't watched all of Haikyuu yet :"(
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This includes: A dominant Asahi, Power bottom Hinata and grinding

Karasuno's volleyball team for boys was currently in afternoon practice. Hinata and Kageyama, per usual, were doing their quick attack. Everyone kept congratulating them, except Asahi who was keeping his distance.

The team found it weird, even though he was a timid giant that didn't stop him from congratulating Hinata. That made the spiker sad at the lack of attention from his ace, he liked getting praised by him.

Soon it was the end of the practice, but Hinata being the energetic sun he is, wanted to practice more.

"Ka~ Gay~ A~ Ma~" Hinata whined, annoying the blueberry.

"I'M GOING HOME EARLY BOKE!" Kageyama said, pushing Hinata off. He pouted, looking around for anyone else to ask.

"Suga has already gone, hmm." Hinata's eyes landed on the same timid giant who has been ignoring the whole practice.

"Asahi-san!" Hinata called out, Asahi looked at him. His eyes widened and was about to dash off but Hinata quickly caught him.

"Please, please, PLEASE ASAHI-SAN!!! PRACTICE WITH ME~" Hinata practically begged, Asahi couldn't resist his pout.

"F-fine..." Hinata jumped in joy, dragging Asahi back to the gym.

"Don't stay for long, alright?" Ukai said.

"Hai!" They both answered. They practiced passing for awhile, until Hinata felt childish and started to play tag.

"Hinata~" whined Asahi before running away from Hinata, they played for a couple more minutes before Hinata tripped onto Asahi.

"Ack!"

"Argh.." They both landed in a weird position, Hinata was on top of Asahi's waist. Asahi began blushing, Hinata knew what that meant, smirking.

"Oh~ Asahi-san..." Hinata said seductively, making Asahi's face redden.

"U-um, Hinata..." Asahi said timidly, making Hinata's smirk widened. He suddenly moved forward from his spot, rubbing against Asahi's hardened memeber.

"Gr..." Asahi groaned, making Hinata blush. He felt pride well up inside him, knowing he made that noise come out of Asahi.

"H-hinata...p-please..." Hinata moved again, making Asahi groan louder. Hinata slowly moved closer to Asahi's ear, whispering seductively.

"Call me Shoyo, Asahi~" the tone made Asahi more stiff, holding back another groan. Hinata rubbed harder on the spot, wanting to hear Asahi moan.

"Come on Asahi~ let me hear your voice~" Asahi couldn't hold back his noises anymore, letting out an even louder moan. It was music to Hinata's ears, he leaned back, sitting on Asahi's waist.

"S-shoyo...not here...p-please.." Asahi pleaded, even though he was close he didn't want to do it in the gym. Hinata sighed and got off Asahi, pulling him up. Hinata kissed him on the cheek, pulling him home.

"Hey, Asahi?"

"Yes...?"

"Want to come home with me? Please~" Hinata used his puppy eyes this time, making Asahi blush the millionth time he's seen Hinata.

"U-um, sure...I'll just text my parents about it." He replied.

"Alright! Sleepover!" Asahi didn't know how, but Hinata was acting as if what happened at the gym didn't happen. He found it weird, but pushed it to the back of his head.

Until, the next day the chaotic trio (Noya, Tanaka and Suga) said they had come back for something when they heard Asahi's moans.

"T-thats creepy t-to do..." he stuttered.

"Yeah, it is but~" Noya said.

"Are you and Hinata...dating?~" Tanaka and Suga synchronized.

"U-uh..."

"Yes we are!" Hinata stepped in, saving Asahi from embarrassment.

"Awww you two make a great couple!"

"Alright, back to practice!"

"Hai!"

"Don't worry Asahi, we'll discuss what we are later on~" Hinata whispered into Asahi's ear, he smiled.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: Sorry, this is a tad bit lazy...anyways. Stay tuned~