💗 Tsukishima Kei x Hinata Shoyo 💗

Hinata Shoyo, not the brightest kid in school but he tried his best. Sadly, his efforts were in vain in English, he could never understand the grammar, spelling and vocabulary. It was so much trouble that the teacher had assigned someone to tutor him, which was the unfortunate Tsukishima. He was very impatient and got frustrated easily, they had their sessions every weekday and bonded overtime.

"That's not how you spell stupid, you idiot." Hinata pouted.

"Not my fault that english is so hard! Who puts a silent 'k' infront of know?!" Tsukishima chuckled at his whining, he'd gotten used to it. Hinata continued doing his worksheet while Tsukishima laid in Hinata's bed, staring at the hardworking and determined sunshine.

"W-E-N-S-D-A-Y." Hinata looked behind him for approval only to be met with disappointment, he groaned and erased his work.

"That's how you sound it out!"

"You're such a child." Hinata let his head fall on the desk, feeling tired. Tsukishima got suspicious of the sudden silence in the room and got up from the bed to check on the redhead, he was sleeping. Tsukishima laughed quietly and easily picked him up, he placed him carefully on the bed and turned off the lights. He smiled while getting in the sheets with Hinata.

"Good night, my sunshine~" He took off his glasses and put them on the nightstand, he slowly closed his eyes into slumber.

"Good night, Mr. Salty~"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/n: Hope you enjoyed this tiny study session! Stay tuned!~