She's Your Heather 💔

I still remember the third of December

Tanaka-senpai is always so kind to me, we even walked to school together!

Me in your sweater

"Kouhai! Are you sure you're not cold? I've got an extra sweater, here!"

"Ah! Tanaka-san! I'm not that cold!"

You said it looked better on me than it did you

"Nonsense! Beside, you look adorable in it!" Tanaka-senpai made me blush, but that might've been all the warmth from the extra layer, haha.

Only if you knew how much I liked you

"Oh look! It's Kiyoko-san! My queen! Over here! Over here!"

But I watch your eyes as she walks by

"Amazing that she's the most beautiful thing I've seen today! Even though it just started! Haha!"

"Heh, yeah..."

What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than the blue sky

My gaze went to the sky, seeing the how fascinating the sky was. Kiyoko-san really was the same.

She's got you mesmerized, while I die

I look back over to Tanaka-senpai, practically swooning for Kiyoko-san, I wish...

Why would you ever kiss me?

I'm not even half as pretty

"Oh, oh! She must be cold! Hinata! Give me my sweater back!" I'm supposed to be used to this, Tanaka-senpai has always obsessed over Kiyoko-san. Why does it hurt?

"Of course, here!" He thanked me, running over to Kiyoko-san, who tried running away.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester

"Heh, I don't I'll ever get bored of watching them hopelessly attempt to get her love,"

But you like her better

"Guess I shouldn't have my hopes up, wait up Tanaka-senpai!" I ran to them, seeing how much of this I could enjoy. Kiyoko-san is so kind.

Wish I were Heather

If only I could be like her.

Watch as she stands with her holding her hand

Kiyoko-san grabbed Tanaka-senpai hand, in an effort to make him stop. I chuckled.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder

Tanaka-senpai then snaked his arm to around her shoulders, making him look dorky.

Now I'm getting colder

"Brr! It's freezing!" I heard Kiyoko-san sigh.

But how could I hate her, she's such an angel

"Come on Tanaka-san, let's head inside. Our Hinata here is cold,"

"Right away! Let's go!" He dashed off, gripping Kiyoko-san's hand, dragging her along. Leaving me alone.

But then again, kinda wished she were dead

"That could never be me, shut those thoughts out Shoyo!" I thought to myself, I hate it.

As she walks by

What a sight for sore eyes

Brighter than the blue sky

She's got you mesmerized

While I die

Kiyoko-san and Tanaka-senpai roamed the halls, hand in hand. "I think, I think they're actually hitting it off!" Noya-san appeared, yelling in my ear. "Noya-san! Careful!" I held my ear in annoyance, not with just how loud he screamed in my ear but for pointing out the obvious! "I can see that!"

"Now I have no chance with Kiyoko-san!" Noya-san cried, "Yeah, and I have no chance with Tanaka-senpai" I whispered. "What was that?" "Nothing, don't we have morning practice?" Noya-san shook his head.

"Bummer," I really need a distraction. This is killing me! I looked back over to Kiyoko-san and Tanaka-senpai.

Why would he ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty as Kiyoko-san, they deserve eachother.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester

But you like her better

I wish I were Heather

This morning flashed in my mind, continously.

Again. I felt something grow in my throat.

Oh, I wish I were Heather

Again. I clutched my hair.

Oh,

Again. My vision went blurry.

oh,

Again. I fell onto my knees, my ears ringing.

Wish I were Heather

And again, last thing I heard was Noya-san yelling my name.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better, wish I were...

Another case of the newly found disease, hanaki. A young highschooler, age 15, had orange and black flowers. We have no idea what the different colors mean yet, our last case was white and blue. We are set to find their meanings. That is all, sleep well tonight, folks.

A/n: this just gave me another idea....might do another haha