#10 Pierre Gasly- [August]

Inspired by—— August by Taylor Swift

Pierre and Charles planned to go to Mykonos just both of them, enjoying the beautiful sunset at Mykonos during the summer break. But something let Pierre change his mind and decide to cancel the plan with Charles.

"Oh Pierre why, we planned this from the start of the season!" 

"Sorry Charles but I have to, je suis désolé, next time ok? Next time I promise." 

"You better keep your promise, luckily Charlotte hasn't plan anything yet."

While Augustine is still struggling to think of where to go during the summer break, someone rang the doorbell. When she opened her door, she saw Pierre. 

"Get in the car!" Pierre shouts with a huge smile on his face. Augustine stepped out and tilt her head with lots of questions. 

"Where are we going?"

"Road trip, anywhere, just drive around the country, going nowhere, wherever we arrive, it's our destination." 

"Are you sure? "

"Yes, we don't need to pack, we just go anywhere we can go. We can buy clothes wherever we go if we need.

Pierre and Augustine got on a road trip around Italy, both of them have fun. From big city to beach, enjoying the best they can. 

The breeze fluttering over Augustine's cheeks, her long brunnette hair flowing like the shampoo commercials, the scent of ocean makes the air filled with a pinch of saltness, Pierre driving his 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 around the road of the beach.

As the sun goes down, Pierre taking pictures of Augustine, her back beneath the sun. At that moment, he was surprised by himself. He cancelled the plan that he planned with his friend since the start of the year, for this girl he hasn't got, for this girl he still can't call her his. 

Time slipped away, summer break is ending, which also means they have to get back to their normal lives. For Pierre, these are not enough but he couldn't get over his nerve to confess his love to Augustine. 

——Outside Pierre's deep thoughts——

"Pierre?"  Yuki calling him but he wasn't responding.

"Pierre?" Yuki called him again.

"Ah, Yuki what's up?" Pierre finally pulling himself up from his deep thoughts.

"You ok? Something seemed to bother you."

"Yeah, I'm ok enough." Pierre sits up from the couch at the AlphaTauri motorhome

"You can talk to me if you want, although I don't have enough vocabulary but I can Google Translate," Yuki joked and Pierre laughed a bit.

"It's ok I can handle myself," 

"Just call me if you want, I'm going to get some food,"  Yuki patted Pierre's shoulder and leave the room, leaving Pierre in deep thoughts again. 

Pierre doesn't know how to feel, should he blame himself for throwing away his shot?  Or she was never his? He cancelled his plan for her in case she called, hoping he had a chance. 

Augustine posted this picture with this man, they look so happy together, hugging each other at the beach, captioned with a red love. She is in love, but not him, with another man. It feels like she slipped away in a moment, he can see them twisted in bedsheets, them having road trips. Pierre remembers that their road trip was just a day ago, enjoying the sunsets and food. 

Augustine probably was never his.

A/N        So recently I have read some imagines/one-shots inspired by songs then I'm eager for more inspired by songs, which barely have, so I decide to write my own.  So my first imagines' inspiring song is by my fav singer Taylor Swift and August is ending. Hope you enjoy it,                lots of love, stay hydrated and remember to rest.