#47 Mick Schumacher-[Helpless]

inspired by Helpless by Phillipa Soo, Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton

"Ready to get a man tonight?" Your sister Jennifer asked and smirk. Both of you today is attending a dinner representing your family. It's a huge dinner, rather than saying huge, there will be many famous guests around Europe so it's not an ordinary event.

"Oh shut up, you better be careful. If you got anything wrong yourself I'm 100% sure I will tell your boyfriend,"  and Jennifer rolled her eyes. 

The dinner was more like a ball. With alcohol bars and food bars, most of them are empty spaces for a laters ballroom dance sessions. 

"I will just head of myself if you don't mind," You don't like socialising with people, especially in these grand events, dealing with famous people, getting asked mean questions. 

"Where are you going?" Jennifer asked.

"Wherever, just not too many people," 

"If you don't mind I'm sticking with you,"

"Yeah sure,"

As soon as the event started, you went behind the crowd, trying to avoid as many people as you can. You saw a man, standing not far from your spot. Jennifer caught you watching at him.

"Got someone?" she smirked.

"He's mine," you said and smiled.

Jennifer went up to him and grabs him by the arm, and you mumbled 'seriously Jennifer?'  Jennifer and the man going closer to your spot, you look into his eyes, your heart melts instantly, he looks back by your eyes, and you're drowning by his eyes and his smile. 

"This is my sister, y/n," Jennifer introduce you to the man. 

"Mick, Mick Schumacher," he lends out his hand for a handshake.

"y/n," and you shake his hands back.

"I'll leave you to it," Jennifer said and leave, before she went far, she turns around and mumbles 'get him' to you.

"Pleasure to meet you," you said

"Pleasure to meet you too," he replied, and the band start to play some classical music.

"May I?" he asked and lend his hand out.

"You may," and you bowed and start to dance with him. 

His hand on your waist, other holding your other hand. both of you look into each other's eyes, drowning in each other. Dancing gracefully on the ballroom ground, your slightly puff dress going smoothly around the twirls. As the string quartet playing Claire de Lune, you two falling for each other. 

Is this what falling in love feels like?

"You have very beautiful eyes," Mick said

"Yours are letting me drowning in them," 

"You really know how to describe them aren't you," he smiled

"I have to admit I am," you slightly laughed a bit.

"I have an idea," Mick said

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

"To where?"

"Maybe the beach near here, we could just go there and enjoy the rest of the night,"

"Sounds good to me," and both of you carefully sneak out of the ballroom, you texted Jennifer saying you're leaving and shut down your phone for the rest of the night. You two spent the whole night at the beach, looking at the stars, telling secrets and enjoy the night breeze. 

A/N        HERE COMES MY FAVOURITE MUSICAL, helpless is not my fav song from Hamilton but this song gives me different feelings especially when I watch it. I have no idea how i wrote 2 in a day again haha, bad ending, but if I continue, it would become a book(not a bad idea to start a new book I guess)