#3 Daniel Ricciardo-[Wildest Dreams]

inspired by Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

——Your POV——

Things aren't going as I expected. Our relationship is going down hills, getting toxic, but we love each other still.  

So good in bed, so beautiful on paper.

This is our last trip together, at Malé. It should be just fun. We promised each other, no fights, no quarrels, just peace and enjoyment. But things didn't turn out well. We fight the other day, which lead to broke up, but after the trip. 

He's so tall, handsome as hell. 

Both of us lead to an end, but both of us doesn't want to end. Hoping each other will remember each other. I'm standing in the dress he gave me, him in the shirt I gave.

Your red lips and rosy cheeks.

His brown eyes and dark cheeks

——3rd person POV——

Your love for Daniel is unstoppable, getting more and more days by day. Daniel's to yours is the same, but nothing lasts forever.

On both of your last nights in Malé, you stood at the beach, staring at the sunset, you wear the dress he gave you for the last time. Daniel stood behind you, in the shirt you gave him,  for the last time.

The day both of your departure, and arrived at Monaco airport.  Both of you got off the plane, and you kissed Daniel for the last time. It's a deep, passionate, goodbye kiss. You cupped his face and him pulling you closer, hands on your waist, you didn't resist, having him for the last time. 

"See you in your dreams," you pulled out and said. His hand still on your waist, doesn't want to let you go. You took his hand and gently shoved him away, you took your suitcase and leave. 

Daniel knows that he couldn't forget all of these memories with you. It would follow him all around and always remember you in that dress, the nights twisting bedsheets with you, cooking with you. 

"See you in my dreams," Daniel whispered, barely anyone could hear it. 

A/N     bad ending again I suppose, three in a row, I'm surprised by myself haha. kinda short but I like it.