#4 Lando Norris-[London Boy]

inspired by London Boy by Taylor Swift

*Max-- Max Fewtrell

You and Lando are on the way to Camden Market to meet up with some of his best mates. Your hand holding his, tucked inside his coat's pocket, enjoying the London Street with the London breeze. 

"Have I ever told you that how much I love here," you asked

"Well the love will definitely be not much as your love to me," Lando replied with a grind

"Well, that's true," and both of you laughed a bit.

Both of you arrive at Camden Market not long later, both of you go around a bit as Max hasn't arrived yet. While walking around, you noticed a shop. "Tennesse Smile" 

"Lando, can we go to that shop?" you asked and point to the shop

"Yeah sure, why not,"

When both of you step into the shop, the scent came in, a light whiskey scent, also with a wooden scent. Inside the store, there's some James Taylor's song playing, not crowded with people which both of you liked it, and there's an old couple and a young man at the counter at the back of the shop. You saw products like Tennesse whiskey, tea bags, clothes, some souvenirs from Tennesse. 

"Hello welcome!" the young man came up from behind the counter

"Hi, are you guys come from Tennessee?" you asked, as an American comes from Tennessee you couldn't help to ask as you have ages didn't go back home to have a look where you come from. 

"Oh I'm not, but my grandparents are," and the young man point at the old couple. "You're from Tennesee?"

"Yeah, I moved here when I started my Uni," you smiled and replied.

"Homesick ay? And came into the shop," 

"I'd lie if I say I'm not homesick," you joked

"Have a look around," and the young man smiled.

After the look around at the Tennesse Smile, both of you walk around Camden Market. You put your head on Lando's shoulder while walking. both of you didn't talk much while walking, it's just because you guys enjoy the silence between you two, enjoying the morning at Camden Market, love bubbles flowing in the air.  

Lando's phone rang

"Yes mate," Lando replying to the other side of the phone.

"Shawarma bar? Where is it?" Lando's face is full of confused

"Oh okay see you there then, yeah cheers," 

"We're going to the Shawarma bar to have some food, you okay?" Lando asked

"No problem for me,"

——

After ordering and picking up the food, both of you found a seat and both of you enjoy your food there. 

"Come, try this," Lando giving you some and feeds you. "How do you think?" 

"Hmm... nice," and you smiled as Lando is feeding you more like you're a baby.

"Lando I'm not a baby," you laughed.

"Well you are my baby," Lando smirked as for what he said

"Smooth Mr Norris," you smirked back as well.

And next, you could see Lando staring at you.

"Do I have any food left on my face?" you asked as he keeps staring at you.

"Have I ever tell you that I like your smile so much?" Lando smiles as he asks.

"Oh yes Lando, and sometimes you even emphasize 'the American Smile'" you roll your eyes back and laughed

Suddenly someone snatches the food from Lando's hand and both of you were shocked.

"My food!" Lando shouted and tried to grab his food back.

"It's mine now AHA!" the man who snatches the food shouted, his voice is familiar, it's Max. 

"Bloody hell Max Fewtrell at least ask us first!" You shouted and laughed.

"Give it back Max!" Lando and Max are now like kids trying to steal each other's sweets. You laughed and smiled at the same time seeing this moment. 

A/N    okay this imagine is veeerryyyy bad...  listening to this song the first person who reminds me is Lando, so decide to write this. have a good day and stay hydrated (and passionate, quote Kym Illman)