#63 George Russell-[I wanna love you but I don't]

Inspired by I wanna love you but I don't by Ben Platt

Throwing back when...

She pulls up the curtain, angrily. He closes the door, better saying as slam up the door. The anger fills the air.

"Why can't you just stay calm between all of these?" he asked

"Because I can't! I can't deal with all those words online especially the media!"

"Try! At least try for a bit!"

"I did and I can't! And why can't you just help me for a bit!"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE I DID AND YOU CLEARLY DOESN'T LIKE IT! AND WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE LIKE THE OTHER WAGS AND DEAL WITH IT!"

She didn't reply anything, she's done with everything, she tried, and now tired from all of the trying. 

"I'm leaving and we're done," she said, went to the closet, taking out her suitcase and start to grab every clothes she has and stuff it into her suitcase while tears falling. He doesn't know how to react, he loves her, but all of these frustrate them, but the anger didn't help him. 

"Then leave, I don't mind it now," he ran out of the room and grab his car keys and phone, gets his car out of the garage and call out his pals for some drink. 

She's still standing there, packing everything, called her brother to pick her up.

And coming back to the present...

After Free Practice when George just walking around the paddock, he noticed a familiar person. It's her, the girl he used to love. He quickly turns another way around and walk away, going back to find Carmen. 

She's perfect, but she's not perfect for him. He used to think that she's so perfect for him, so good on papers, feeling strong for each other, but no. He thought she's the one he will be dreaming of every day, he thought when he kissed her he will feel butterflies and heart racing, but no. It isn't her, he didn't feel butterflies not his heart is racing when he kissed her. 

He wants to love her like she's his, he wants her like she's his girl. But everything went wrong like it's meant to be. 

Now, he can't see her anymore, whenever he sees her he couldn't stop thinking of how hard he tried to love someone when he doesn't as he suddenly confess to someone he thought he fell in love with. All the confusing emotions going around his mind. 

Now George is happy with Carmen, his current girlfriend. He loves her, truly. All of these memories flushing back his mind frustrates him, he wants to forget all of those, but how. 

The last thing George said to her is "There will be someone out there who love you just as you are. Goodbye." He wouldn't want to last longer in this relationship, the only way is to say goodbye. He didn't regret the moment when he said "Then leave, I don't mind it." 

He felt more relaxed and happy after getting out of the relationship. They did nothing wrong to each other, there are also certain times that they're happy when they're together, they are just not meant to be.

A/N       surprisingly I wrote two today haha, this song is so good and I really recommend you have a listen, it's by Ben Platt, you probably know him as Evan Hansen in Dear Evan Hansen, the musical(which is also very good) have a good day and stay hydrated, lots of love.