#16 Charles Leclerc-[epiphany]

inspired by epiphany by Taylor Swift but mainly my brother❤️

A/N       this is an Imagine that is more different than the others, as my brother is a frontliner at this pandemic, although he just started his housemanship, this is a tribute to the frontliners and frontliners who died while saving other people's life, and also to the marshalls❤️ the story will be more on the doctors than charles, and please don't mind that it will be a very short imagine.

"Doc there's a new patient for you to check up with," Lillian said. And James followed Lillian to the bed that is covered.

"Hi I'm Doctor Lin so..." Once James looked at the man who sat on the bed, wearing a bright red racing overall with brands name on it, messy hair with some cuts on the face, an F1 driver, he knows that immediately. 

"Ah, I see who you are, except for some cuts on your face, some scannings to do?"

"Yup, x-ray scan, full-body ones," Lillian hands James a paper, with scribbles on it, but it's actually important information. James started to clean the wounds on Charles's face.

"You guys can understand the scribbles?" Charles ask.

"Stay still young man, it's scribbling to you but information to us," James smiled and said, 'classic questions ' " You're a Ferrari driver?" 

"Yes, you watch Formula 1?" Charles ask

"No, but my dad did, he's been a Ferrari fan since he started to watch Formula 1,"

"Oh, I see,"

"Done, and now we have some scannings to do," 

"No big deal all clear, and you're free to go," James looked at the reports and images said, lucky young man.

"Thanks doctor, and thank you for doing the check-ups," Charles took his hands out and shake James's hands.

"It's my job," he smiled and said. "Good luck on your future's race and be careful as well," 

"I will," Charles smiled and said.

Another patient going out safe and sound, relieved. That is what James wanted every day, it's not a busy weekend, but he did deal with all kinds of stuff. Kids swallowed Legos, broken legs from cycling, kids stung by bees cus of naughtyness. He feels lucky that not long after he worked as a frontliner 6 months after UNI the Covid pandemic ended. As his shift is ending soon, he took out his phone and started to plan what to eat later.