#44 Sir Lewis Hamilton-[Requested]

requested by Ella272627

Time setting at 2021 Belgium Grand Prix

"Oh for f*cks sake Peter don't make it sound like you're not busy too! Both of us are busy! We even work in the same team! Aren't you satisfied! Toto trust us!" you shouted, shouting Bono's name means you're absolutely pissed. Both of you are very busy as you're the junior race engineer, Bono is Lewis' senior race engineer.

Back in 2014 when you first join the Mercedes-AMG F1 team, you were just a hard-working and trusting young woman that learned lots of respect from your teammates and other team's as well. Bono immediately has some eyes on you but he didn't dare to ask you out. 

So, Lewis did his thing.

He arranged a team dinner but privately tell them not to show up to set up a date for Bono and you which Bono didn't expect. And 7 years later, now in 2021, you and Bono had married for 5 years, working in the same team. Toto give you and Bono all his trust, although it's hard for keeping private fights, you and Bono had remained very professional and made a rule, once enter the Pitlane, all of it is forgotten, because even a little tiny single mistake can endanger a podium or a win. 

But since yesterday the team didn't have an ideal qualifying, Lewis P3, both of you aren't in a very great form and mood, and in today, the Belgium GP, you two fought. 

And there's a knock on the door, "Bono? Y/n? We had to go," Susie said, Bono looks at his watch knowing they're a bit late.

"Be at the lobby in 3 minutes," you said, and you take your Lewis Team Rain Jacket and bag, take your phone and put it in your pocket, Bono doing the same. 

Once both of you arrived in the lobby you saw the team already at the bus. Both of you run to the bus and hop on. You saw Susie and Toto sitting apart, one at front one at the next row, they didn't look like they fought, 'they know we fought'.  Susie hinting you to sit at her side, Toto hinting Bono.

"You okay?" Susie asked

"Yeah no worries, remaining professional," you joked

——Race——

"How long do we need to wait," Lewis asked on the radio, they're still on the grid, waiting.

"No idea, the rain won't stop for the next few hours as the forecast says," you sighed, rain race is fun, but that much rain? No.

"Can I went to the toilet?" Lewis asked, "The one I went to someone had dropped a crazy bomb in there it was the worst thing ever," you laughed at Lewis comments

"The pros and cons was loose" Bono replied,

"It's gonna haunt me for life," Lewis replied, 

As both Bono and Lewis still keep chatting up and updating the weather, you received a message as the FIA decide to let the car enter the pitlane.

"Lewis Lewis the FIA decide to let all of you enter the pitlane," you said

"Got it," 

As all the cars entering the pitlane, the team set up the tent immediately, all the drivers are back to their garage, waiting. 

While waiting for the rain to stop, all the engineers, mechanics, workers and drivers are playing around. You and Angela are cuddling with each other to keep yourself warm and don't freeze that much, being close friends since you start working in Mercedes, holding a cup of coffee with your freezing hands and talking about the summer break.

"Attention to all race is postponed, so, not much, enjoy the rest," As Toto said, everyone sighed, race with rain is fun, but is not fun until when the race is postponed because of rain

"Don't mind me I'm going to check on Lewis," Angela said,

"It's okay go, do your stuff,"

As she went off, you saw Bono opening his arms, even though he's wearing a mask but you could see he's smiling, you know what he means. You took another coffee and go to him and hug him. His arms wrapped around you. Both of you hugging each other, meaning all of those arguments are forgotten. He let you sit on his lap, both of you cuddling, his hand on your waist, holding you tight, his head on your shoulder. You two chat and joke on the situation around the garage and other teams as well, seeing Mick and Seb playing footballs, the Alpine mechanics dancing, Lando sleeping, Daniel fooling with his PR, Pierre's barbeque radio message.

As Lewis and Angela are walking in the garage, he saw both of you cuddling, seeing how cute it is. He took a picture of both of you, happy having both of you in his team and happy for his engineer having a lovely wife. He records a video of both of you talking to each other, looking at the screen, like a 'You're doing good sweetie' facial expression, happy to matchmaking for both of you.  

He posts the picture on Instagram, and tagging you, captioned:

"Mr and Mrs Bono, Team Hamilton Couple💜"

A/N        this request is the cutest I have to say, not many words, stay hydrated and passionate(quote Kym Illman