Character Glossary

THE MAIN CHARACTERS

Kaeden Boa Vista – The son of the late famous detective Red Boa Vista. He does not want to get involved to the matters of police but always get drawn with it. He has an estimated IQ of 160.

Josephine Garcia – Kaeden's childhood friend and partner in crime. She is a mystery geek and is always the reason why Kaeden is drawn into murder cases. She is called "The Madonna of Mystery" in their college days.

Jun Mercurio - Kaeden's grandfather from his mother's side. He is the only guardian left for Kaeden. An ex-marine, he is also a very talented investigator. During the time of Kaeden's father, he was called the Classy Poirot.

Troy 'Trek' Severino - A computer whiz shut-in that specializes in hacking and databasing. Due to unknown reasons, he sometimes willingly helps Kaeden in his cases. His codename online is E.Queen. He has an estimated IQ of 140.

Hailey Mallari - Kaeden's long-lost cousin. She lived in Germany for ten years. She is a full time youtuber, doing make up tutorial and promotion videos. She is called The Female Mycroft by the Germany's Police Force. She has an estimated IQ of 180.

Chelsea Castiglione – the only daughter of a rich businessman. She debuts in The Ace of Spades Serial Murders. She is an indie pop idol who likes to cosplay and a girl who would do everything for a man she loves. Josephine's rival.

BAGUIO MPD, INVESTIGATIONS UNIT FIRST DIVISION

Senior Inspector Basil Del Valle – An inspector of the metropolitan police and Red's former partner. He leads the First Division of the Investigations Unit. He is famed in the department as a sharpshooter and excellent in the art of Jeet Kune Do. (Season 1 – SPO4 to Inspector, S2 – S3 – Senior Inspector)

Major Greg Castillo - A police major who has been investigating and looking for Master Murderer from Hell for a long time. He is the brain of the investigations unit in charge in tracking the crimes perpetuated by the Master Murderer from Hell.

SPO2 Alfred Santiago – A personally chosen partner of Inspector Basil. He believes that the justice system of the Philippines is upright, and will do anything he can to expose the criminals. His strong sense of justice is what Basil recognized him for. (S2 – S3 – SPO2)

SPO4 Ricardo Buscarile – A rough and tough policeman trying to track down the crime planners. A very dedicated officer and was one of the key policemen in keeping the whole city safe.

SAN RAFAEL VIOLENT CRIMES UNIT 3

(Appearances: San Rafael Cliff Incident, Shadow, Down at the Booth, The Clash of White and Black)

Inspector Antonio Buendia – The leader of Violent Crimes Unit 3 from San Rafael. He is a classmate of Basil when they were in the Police Academy. He is famous for his excellence in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and gun handling. He is a big fan of classical music.

PO1 Remedios Arkanghel – a well-trained police officer assigned to investigate violent crimes. She is one of the few recommended officers by the academy with outstanding performance. She is a fast runner.

PO1 Winston Pagsanjan - a quirky police officer who always teams up with Remedios in their duties. He is secretive on his personal life; thus, no one really knows what he likes that much. However, most of the other officers know that he at least like gimbap.

CEBU MPD, VIOLENT CRIMES UNIT 1

(Appearances: The Ace of Spades Serial Murder Case)

Senior Inspector Phillip Rivas – the leader of the Violent Crimes Unit. A very intelligent policeman and has a strong sense of justice.

PO3 Enrico Salcedo – a policeman who can't read the air. He worked his promotion by catching criminals during his Riot Division days. He is tasked to inspect the crime scene and catch criminals if caught red handed.