Kaida's Overprotectiveness

Guys oh my gatos !! I haven't updated in soooooo long I'm so sorry I havent been motivated much to write but here is this chapter I hope you guys like it! Fair warning there is heavy smut In this chapter. Once again I am truly sorry for not updating like I want to.

Killua's POV

Once the light went out, I instinctively opened my eyes 'I can see'. I broke my wrists to release myself from Machi's nen threads, and broke Paku's arm. Once Gon kicked Paku, I hurriedly kicked Machi. She pulled Gon back by the thread "Gon!" 'I'll have to kill her to break the thread!' I thought as I manipulated my hand to sharpen and plunged my hand into her torso. Well, tried to. 'My hand! She trapped it with her muscles!' "You're mine." She said as she wrapped her arms around me. All of the sudden it felt like I was free? I heard Machi groan in pain, and then another pair of arms were around me. I looked over at Gon he was in Nobunaga's hold, I looked up and saw Shizuku. When the lights came back on, I saw 'nee-san?' As if she could hear my thoughts, she looked towards me. Then I felt it. Her bloodlust. Being right in the middle of her bloodlust was terrifying. I remember father, grandfather, and Illumi saying that Kaida nee-san only lets out 20% of her true bloodlust. They never did say what would happen if she released it all. "Guys why do you have my sweet little brother?" Her bloodlust oozing out rapidly, but it felt a little more overpowering than all the other times I felt it. I was scared. Her bloodlust is more ruthless, ice cold yet it gave you a burning sensation, and a wave of pure destruction and death. While compared to Illumi's bloodlust his was controlling and more sinister. I looked towards gon, he's never been under Kaida nee-san's bloodlust before.

Kaida's POV
"We found them following us again. Danchou wanted us to hold them until we found the chain user." Machi said as she was trying to release herself from my grip on her. "Kil. Gon. Are you guys hurt? Did they hurt you?" I said releasing Machi and walking to the both of them. I began reaching out to Killua only to be stopped by Machi's nen thread. "Kaida don't let you're personal affairs conflict with this. Danchou has been captured, and the only way we'll get him back is if we them as hostages." She said slowly releasing her bloodlust. I began laughing at her attempt to intimidate me, "Listen here don't ever use my precious little brother as a hostage. I don't care if Chrollo is in danger." My voice dropped down an octave as I glared at everyone and let my bloodlust out again. "Oi. Kaida, we felt your bloodlust three blocks away." We all turned to look at Phinks, Shalnark, and Feitan who just walked in the hotel. "Woah. Kaida new look? Looks good, but I don't think your husband would like you wearing that out." Phinks said. We all turned to see Phinks, Feitan, and Shalnark walk up to us. "What are you guys fighting about?" Shalnark said observing me as my bloodlust wasn't even concealed a bit.

"Danchou was captured." Nobunga said to the three, "Why didn't you go after them?" Feitan asked stating at us while Phinks read a paper left for paku. "Machi and Paku were injured." Nobunaga said while obsessed me holding kil. "So?" Feitan said waiting for a good reason, "So he has allies who are pro hunters." Nobunga continued to feed into feitan's questioning. "So?" Already tired of the endless excuses he was receiving feitan continued. "Read between the lines! We can use these kids as hostages!" Nobunga yelled at feitan annoyed by this interrogation. "If we let them escape it's all over!" I let out my bloodlust more intensely. "Hah? You want to use my precious kil? I guess I'll have to resort to force. No one is touching my kil." I said in an eerie tone, they all watched me cautiously as if I was a ticking time bomb. "Kaida. This is serious we're not going to hurt them." Nobunga tried to reassure me. As he tried moving a step forward, I let out about 45% of my bloodlust out. He automatically stopped and watched me carefully. "I don't care. Kil is more important to me and knowing that someone would try to hurt my precious baby brother. I'd much rather watch them beg for the sweet relief that is death."