ILLUMI'S WIFE?!

Kaida POV

"Lady Zoldyck we've arrived." The driver said, "I see." I casually slide out of the driver's car. I see tourists in front of the main gate, talking about who lives here. As I walk closer towards the gate I'm stopped by a woman and I'm guessing her husband, "Ano..would you mind taking a picture of us?" She asked while staring at her reflection. I ignored her and walked back towards the gate. "Lady Zoldyck you've returned from your journey?" I turned to see Zebro standing in front of me. "Yes, I was planning on surprising everyone," I let out "is everyone home?" I questioned. "Yes. A lot has happened since you were away." Zebro said while leading me towards the gate. "I see. Well, I'll be off then, ja ne Zebro-san" I said while opening up the fifth gate.

 After walking for some time, I notice that Canary wasn't at her usual post, nor was anyone around. I finally made my way to the butler quarters, as I made my way into the lounge, I sensed the butlers along with Kil and three unknown people. "Gotoh why isn't everyone in their posts?" I asked as I walked into the room where all the butlers were along with Killua and three others. "Lady Zoldyck! You've returned from you trip!" They say surprised "Eh? Kaida nee-san! You're back!" I turned to see Killua "Yes, I arrived earlier." I said picking him up "You've gotten bigger, kil" I said while he was blushing "Nee-san stop my friends are here, you're embarrassing me." He said while hiding his face into your chest to not let his blush be known 'Always the tsundere my little Kil'. "Killua who's that? I didn't know you had an older sister!" A black-haired boy with a beat-up face and a green jacket, shorts, and boots. "Yeah, you should've told me killua." An older looking boy said while staring at me. "Kil who are they?" I asked then noticed a blonde feminine looking boy with traditional Kurta clothing. "They're my friends nee-san" he said while looking down slightly upset "What's wrong Kil? Did something happen?" I asked getting slightly angry someone upset my wonderful lovely little Kil. "Aniki said a killer doesn't need any friends," he said looking up at me with tears in his eyes "Nee-san am I not good enough to have friends?"  He said slightly sobbing into my chest.

I was furious Illumi said that to my baby Kil, "Gotoh is Illumi here?" I said letting out my bloodlust. "Y-Yes Lady Zoldyck." He said stuttering. I felt Kil stiffen in my arms, I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. "Hello Kaida, have you arrived?" I heard the voice I loved so much but I was clouded with anger "Illumi what did you do to Kil," I said my voice dripping with malice. "I'm doing what's needed to help Kil become the best assassin." He said nonchalantly it was then that I felt my bloodlust spike, "Get to the butlers' quarters." I hanged up. I sighed as I held killua closer to me, as he calmed down. "Killua who is she?" I heard the younger boy ask again. While the other two looked curious as well, Killua looked at me while, I nodded for him to continue. "She's Illumi's wife." He said still holding onto me "eh?" "SHES MARRIED?" "SHE'S ILLUMI'S WIFE?!" I heard all there screams and questions. I heard the door open and felt Illumi's presence, "Come here Illumi." I said while I felt Kil shivering in fear. I saw Illumi come towards us at a slow pace. I placed killua on the couch as Illumi came in front of me. "Illumi what did you do to Kil?" I asked watching his expressions, "I convinced him to forfeit the match." He said looking into my eyes, *smack* everyone's eyes widen at the scene before them.

Illumi watched as blood slightly came out of his mouth, he turned to Kaida who looked at him with disappointment. "Apologize to him. I told you about treating him like a toy you must control!" I said to him, He turned to Kil with his head low "Sorry Kil, I shouldn't have done that to you." he said in his usual monotone. "Kil you and your friends can go I'll see you again soon" I said to them "Illumi let's go" as we walked out Killua and his friends were staring at us walking away. As we entered the main house Kikyo came running towards us with Kalluto running behind her "Kaida you've returned! How wonderf- ILLUMI! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" She started screaming about how Illumi's face should be taken care of. "What's all this commotion about?" Silva said as he approached us "Kaida your back? Your journey went well I presume?" He asked, "Yes Father, all went well." I said respectfully. He then looked at Illumi with a questioning expression "Kaida did you do that?" Silva asked curiously, "Yes Father." I said Kikyo gasped "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN HUSBAND?! IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL HE EVEN ASKED FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE!" She screamed at me inching closer to my face, and her hand reaching out toward me. My eyes finally met hers as soon as she was about to grab me a loud voice interrupted her.

  "KIKYO CALM YOURSELF!" Silva's voice roared "Kaida you know our rules we don't hurt family. What was the reason?" He asked calmly while trying to read my expressions "When I arrived, I noticed no one was around I headed towards the butlers' quarters to see why. I saw three young men along with Killua, I chatted with him for a bit. He began to tell me everything that happened in his time out of the manor. Forgive me for my rash actions you know how protective I am over the little ones." I said as I bowed my head to show my apology was sincere. "We all know every well how protective you are. Anytime one of them is in danger you always appear." Zeno said as he came trudging down the hall. "Kaida you're forgiven, but please try to refrain from violence" Silva said walking away. Kikyo stayed a bit longer to glare at me and attempt to talk to Illumi about me being punished. I saw Kalluto and smiled "Hi Kallu-chan how have you been?" I asked grabbing him in my arms, "Good. I've improved on my training do you want to see nee-chan ?" He smiled as he hugged me "Kaida come on." I hear Illumi's voice, "Gomen ne kallu-chan maybe you can show me tomorrow." I smiled at him before setting him on the floor.

 Illumi pulled my hand and led us up to our room, he sat me on the bed while rummaging through the restroom looking for something. "What is it Illumi?" I asked while preparing out clothes to sleep in. "Where's the first aid kit?" He asked I was quite shocked "It wasn't even that bad, you should've been used to it we've endured worse than a slap in the face." I asked him curiously as I walked towards him and grabbed the first aid kit from his hands and walked to the bed. As Illumi sat down I began treating his wound, "I know. I just want an excuse to get you to treat my wounds." He said expressionless. I sighed while finishing up, "You didn't have to go that far. I know it's for his sake as the heir, but you could've been less hostile." I said placing the kit in the nightstand near our bed. He just stared at me without saying anything and began changing into his sleepwear. I followed his actions since I've had a long journey and needed a nice rest. As we laid in bed together facing each other, "Illu, I missed you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck to pull myself closer to him. I felt his slim yet muscular make their way around my waist, "I missed you as well." He said while nuzzling into my neck. We then fell asleep in each other's embrace.