New Missions

Heyyyy you guys I'm sorry I've been a lazy bitch and haven't been updating in yearss ): but can we appreciate my baby daddy in this arc because woo I'd have his kids and fun fact : I actually don't like kids ✌️😗 anywayssss let just shut up and let you carry on and enjoy reading this crappy attempt of an IllumixOC *:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

Kaida POV

"Let's go" Illumi said with his hand lightly placed around my waist as we walked out of the room and into the hallway. "Illu, I'm gonna go see them today okay." I said looking up at him, he looked down at me and said "Do you want me to come with you?" As he kissed my forehead again. I shook my head no, we made it into the dining room with the rest of family. "Good Morning everyone." We said walking to our seats. There was a wide amount of variety of food laid out on the table. Everyone began eating.

Everyone began digging in, with a comfortable silence surrounding us

Everyone began digging in, with a comfortable silence surrounding us. *crunch* well almost silent, "Kaida how's the food? I personally oversaw the menu for our meal." Kikyo said happily "It is really good, is there any onigiris?" I asked looking around the whole table. "Ohh. No, I didn't make any do you want some?" She panicked and began telling the chef to prepare some onigiris quickly. "Eh? Mother it's really okay." I said while munching on some of the boneless chicken on Illumi's plate, as he ate some of my omurice. "Here are the onigiris you've asked for Lady Kaida." Woww it looks sooo good. I felt myself drool a bit.

I heard Illumi's low chuckle next to me, I turned my head towards him "Kaida you look cute

I heard Illumi's low chuckle next to me, I turned my head towards him "Kaida you look cute." my face flushed red recalling what he had just said in that moment as he pulled my face closer to his. Once our lips connected, I heard silverware hitting the glass, a glass breaking, a cough, a gasp, followed by an excited squeal. Illumi finally released me as everyone was watching us in shock. "Illumi... this is embarrassing everyone is watching us." I whispered with our lips slightly pushed against one another. "So?" As we pulled apart and began eating like nothing happened everyone seemed to catch on and began eating, Father cleared out his throat before speaking "Kaida you have 4 missions today. I assume you'll be solo, and they will get done right away?" He said narrowing his icy blue eyes that were basically piercing through my soul. ( A/N;As if I have one🤟🏼). "Of course they'll be finished, have they already sent the information needed?" I asked before feeding Illumi. "Ahhhmp" he let out eating half of my onigiri, I smiled at his cuteness. "Hah! Ilu your sooo cute!" I squealed out with him glaring at me with some rice on his cheek. "Yes. It will be sent to your phone as soon as you leave." Father said going back to eating, "Illumi, Kaida you are so lovely together! I can't wait till you make my wish of having grandchildren soon!" Mother gushed about the thought.