A Little Greeting

Kaida POV

I woke up to Illumi's arm wrapped around my waist while our legs were tangled. I gently slipped away to get ready for a new day as I made my way to the closet I hear shuffling behind me. I turned around to see Illumi sitting up staring at me, "Good Morning Ilu" I said smiling slightly, "Mm. Good Morning." He said with a not sign of emotion. I found my outfit for the day. As I got dressed in the restroom I heard constant shuffling in the room and then a door shut.

(*You don't have to worry about the hair color or eyes this is just a visual of what you're wearing I do not own this picture*)As I finished getting myself ready, I made my way to the dining hall to eat breakfast with the others

As I finished getting myself ready, I made my way to the dining hall to eat breakfast with the others. "Good morning" I said to everyone present at the table. They nodded to my greeting I took my seat next to Illumi as a maid served my plate. "Do you have a mission today?" Silva asked me eyeing at my attire I shook my head "Just planning on meeting old friends of mine" I said while cutting my food. "I have a mission today, so I won't be able to accompany you on your way" Illumi said while grabbing my hand gently in his. I looked at him placing my other hand on his cheek caressing it gently as if he'd break if I didn't have a gentle hold on him. "I'll be fine. There is no need for anyone to come along." I said not noticing the others stares at our display of affection. "Nee-san before you go, you're going to see my improvements, right?" Kalluto asked with his eyes shining. "Of course, Kallu-chan" I responded with a smile.

A Time skip by the awkward tension throughout breakfast ~

*Clap* *Clap* "Wow Kallu-chan your really have grown so much. I'm proud of you!" I smiled at his tired posture. 'So much has changed since I left. Killua has finally found others who accept and care for him. Kalluto has gotten a lot stronger than I last remember, he also has showed more emotion than usual. I remember when I used to take care of Killua, Alluka, and Kalluto but because of Alluka's power they had isolated her. Killua and I know more about her power than the rest of the family does, and we plan on keeping it that way since they'll try to use Nanika and Killua as objects more than they do already.' I thought while slightly frowning which Kalluto saw "What's wrong nee-san? Is it my lack of gracefulness?" He said tearing up and looking down. "No. I was just remembering how I used to take care of you three when you were younger. You were very graceful with your movements, but still have room for improvement. You're very talented Kallu-chan so never look down on yourself, okay?" I said embracing him into my chest, it broke my heart hearing his tiny sobs that were muffled by my chest. After a few minutes he calmed down and I began helping him with his training. 

After we finished, I called one of the butlers to take Kalluto back to his room to rest after our training and made my way to Father. As I approached his door, I grew slightly uneasy waiting for his approval to enter after knocking. "Come in" his deep voice said out, I walked in and bowed my head slightly "Father I have a request." I looked up and fixed my posture he raised a brow in a way for me to continuing. "If I may be so bold to ask, to visit Alluka." I said with a hint of uneasiness. "That is unacceptable you know very well that the thing is dangerous. Illumi would be enraged if something happened to you." He said looking at me, "Please even for a little bit I need to see her. I haven't seen her in years she is also very precious to me as well as the other two." I said desperately trying to convince my father-in-law "Very well only 15 minutes and that's it" he said sighing knowing I wouldn't give up. "Thank you, Father." I said bowing to show my gratitude.