The Spiders Reunite

*Heyy! So there was a major time skip since I didn't know what they should do since the show mainly focused on gon and killua training / learning about nen and then as time passes they went to whale island. So this is where all they members of the troupe reunite to discuss the new plan to take everything the mafia is placing up for auction. Sooo yeah enjoy

Kaida POV

It's been really hard living with his family ever since we said that we didn't plan on having kids yet. We told them that our plan is 2 years from now, but Kikyo is not a patient woman. "Illumi do something." I said while grabbing my clothes as I had a towel wrapped around my body. "About what?" He responded clearly confused, I felt his arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Your mom! She keeps pestering me about having kids!" I said leaning my back onto him. I heard my phone vibrate clearly a message I pick my clothes, and check my message.

Chrollo

We're having a meeting be sure to be here.                                                                          

 Kaida

   I wouldn't miss it 

for the world.

I felt Illumi peering over my shoulder to read the message. I go to the restroom as I put on my clothes for the day.

As I came out the restroom, I saw Illumi sitting on the bed, I raised an eyebrow at this

As I came out the restroom, I saw Illumi sitting on the bed, I raised an eyebrow at this. "Illu you're still here? Do you have any missions today?" I asked walking towards him and sat on his lap. I began playing with his hair why is it way softer and silkier than mine. "I do, I just don't want you to go." He said relaxing as I combed my fingers through his hair. "Eh? Why not?" I asked as I stopped playing with his hair. He groaned in disappointment as I stopped "Because I don't want anything to happen to you when I'm not there to protect you." He was so adorable he had a slight faint blush I squealed and squeezed his head into my chest. "Your so cute Illu! Aww I can just suffocate you right now!" I said with my tight grip on his head. I felt his hot breath on my breasts and let my tight grip on him go, but he had his arms around my waist. I felt his tongue swipe over my right breast really quick before he started nibbling on it and slightly groping my other. "Illu someone's coming...." I heaved out I gripped on his hair as he went up to my neck and the door was slammed open "Illu dear your father and I decided not to pressure you both into having kids-...." I froze and planned on looking towards the door at Kikyo, but his hand was gripping my face harshly to make me look in his direction. 

Great now she's going to be expecting us on having a kid soon. As she finally left, I was met by a rough kiss, and one of hands gripping on my thigh roughly and the other was behind my neck. "Come on Illu I got to go." I said between our kisses, he ignored me and began biting and sucking on my neck. I couldn't help but let him have his way, He does have a way with his tongue. I let out a breathless moan as he harshly sucked on my neck. I tangled my hands in his long silky hair tugging on it ever so slightly. After a few minutes he finally pulled away, with a satisfied look upon his face. "Okay that's good enough for you to go alone." He said looking at my flustered face, my neck littered with his marks, as well as my chest which my kimono was loosened and revealing my breast slightly. "What was the point of this Illu?" I panted gripping onto his shoulders, while waiting for his response I saw him smirking at my state. "Maybe to show everyone that you're mine, but I must say I do find it amusing seeing you like this. Practically begging for more, it's adorable." He said as he gently kissed my nose, I got off his lap and fixed myself up and began leaving the mountain since I was behind schedule.