Poets note🌛

Thank you guys so much for all your support I know this appreciation post is coming late but this book was featured StoriesUndiscovered June's reading list!!! I genuinely appreciate every single one of you and your support through votes, comments, adding my book to your reading list, or even just taking your time out of your day to read a chapter or two. I never thought my book would ever be noticed by Wattpad but it was and it's all thanks to all of you! I really can't thank all of you enough but I hope you guys can get a glimpse of just how grateful I am to all of you from this post! Cheers to more milestones!

P.s I am sorry I haven't been updating as much as I want to I am sure most of you have forgotten the book by now but If you are still here and reading... Hi! I missed you and I missed writing but I have been stuck in this massive writer's block for a while now and I'm not sure if I am fully cured of it yet but I am going to try writing whenever I can or get random spurts of creativity and inspiration like this one so bear with me I really do miss all of your comments, votes and our interactions on my message board I know it seems like I just disappeared but I am going to try to be more active from now on. I hope all of you are doing very well, if you ever need to talk or anything I am one message or comment away. I love you guys so much and I wish you nothing but the absolute best!