Invited to dinner

🌺: Chapter 1 but updated. HOPE U ENJOY THE CHAPTER. ○♡○

Mito's POV:

It was afternoon when I saw that my phone was ringing. I turned on the phone to see that it was Kikyo. I answer the call and said

"Hey Kikyo. How are you today?"

"Hey Mito, Am fine. How are you and how's little Gonnie?"

I giggled a little at the name that she like to give to Gon.

"Oh we're fine. He's playing outside like usual. Probably with the frogs of the pond. How's is Silve and the kids?"

"Oh you know the usual. Silva is good and The kids are headaches."

I snickered then asked curiously

"So what did u call for?"

I asked as am always the one who calls first.

"Oh yeah.About that, would you like to come for dinner in my house tonight? Am sure that would make the two boys happy."

"Oh! Ofcourse I would love to and am pretty sure that Gon wouldn't mind too. He really likes to play with Killua."

I heard Kikyo laughing from the other side

"Yeah both of them are so adorable while playing together that it's so hard to resist them."

"They absolutely are. What are you going to-"

I interrupted myself when I heard the front door being opened and closed slowly.

I popped my head out of the kitchen to see Gon a muddy miss. His clothes and body were covered with dirt. He was trying to sneak upstairs quietly. I sighed and said

"Alright Kikyi I've got to go. I've got a familiar muddy miss here."

"Oh, I understand. Well bye then and don't forget to come to dinner at 7 pm ok?"

I hummed in response said my goodbyes and turned off the phone. I turned around and got out of the Kitched to see Gon on his third step until I interrupted him.

"GON!"

I shouted his name in calm yet threatening voice. He flinched from the loud voice and turned around to see me standing in front of him tapping my foot and my hands on my hips. He laughed nervously.

"Y-yes Aunt Mito?"

"Why are you covered in mud?"

He stood the with his hands behind his back and looking after floor shiking slightly afraid to tell me what happened.

I sighed and said in a soft voice.

"I won't get mad."

"P-pwomise?"

I looked at him in Awe as he said it. It was just too cute.

"I promise."

He gave me one of his bright smiles and took a deep breath.

"Well I was pwaying near the pwond until I saw a nice lily flower. I leaned in to smell it but fell in the water. When I got up I saw a cute Fwog infront of me and I kept chwasing it until j fel in the mwud. That's how I got dwirty."

I chuckled at how clumsy Gon was and took him to the bathroom in his room. After showering him good he went to the living room and sat on the couch swinging his legs back and forth with his cute face. He eyes were on the TV watching his favourite show "The amazing world of Gumball.". (This totally isn't my favourite show what do you mean 😗) I went back to the kitchen and continued making lunch.