Reunion with you P. 1

🌺: Heyooooo Flowers! Enjoy!

Gon's POV:

Its been a week since we arrived and settled in YorkNew. I go out in the morning everyday to the park I used to go with Killua. I always go to the same special place we made our pinky promise in. I stay there for hours in hope to see him again, but in no use. 'Maybe he did forget about me...' i thought as I climbed down the tree carful not to full.

It was already 3 pm. I didn't want to be late so I don't have aunt Mito worry about me. I walk back home and take off my shoes setting down on the sofa after.

Mito's POV:

I hear the front door open and close knowing that it's Gon. I place the pot of soup on the stove, clean my hands and walk outside finding Gon setting on the sofa zoned out.

"Hey Gon." I say softly setting next to him and he flinches before looking at me and smiling back.

"Hey aunt Mito.." he says as his smile fades and he looks away. I frown knowing why he is sad, so I place my hand on his shoulder comforting him.

"It's alright Gon. Am sure you will see him one-day." I say reffering to Killua as I smile at him reassuringly and he returns the smile.

I decide to change the subject remembering something important.

"By the way Gon, Your school is starting 2 days later!" I say cheerfully hoping it would change his mood. His eyes sparkle with excitement as he looks at me witha wide smile.

"Really?! That's awesome! Maybe I get to meet Killua and maybe make some friends as well!" He says excitement filling his voice. 'For once in a long time he actually feels excited about going to school.' I thought smiling softly at the excited ball of energy that I haven't seen in a while.

"Alright! I'll go get my things ready for then!" He says running up the stairs. I smile and clap my hands. "Welllll! Time to get back to cooking!" I say getting up and walking back to the Kitchen.

2 days later...

Gon's POV:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I hear the alarm ringing next to me as I yawn stretching out my arm trying to turn it off.

After finally 2 mins of lazily trying to turn it off, I set up rubbing my eyes and yawning. 'Why did i set an alarm...at an early time?' I think zoning out for a minute before remembering I have school.

"Oh right! School!" I say getting up and walking to the closet taking my clothes and walking to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After 10 minutes I get out of the shower with a towel around my waist as I look at myself on the mirror.

'Sighs.. Am ugly.. and fat..' I thought pouting as I touch my wet hair. 'I mess brushing it upwards..' I thought again holding the hair dryer to dry my hair.

I stopped brushing my hair upwards because I used to be called weird or ugly because of it. I never told aunt Mito or Ging about it.. I didn't want them to worry. Even who I thought loved me as I am told me I look ugly. I didn't want to keep getting bullied so I changed it. Not as if it helped... kids still bullied me for being short or for liking frogs. They kept calling me Fat, ugly, useless and more..

I finish drying my hair and walk outside wearing my clothes. A dark-green hoodie with a white lily flower in the middle, black skinny jeans and 2 light-green hair clips to design my hair. I took my black backpack that had my school things inside and walked down to the kitchen finding aunt Mito awoke and making breakfast.

"Good morning aunt Mito!" I say happily as I set down. Mito turns around with plate of eggs and toast, holding a cup of milk in her other hand.

"Good morning dear. Come on eat up so you're not late." She says putting the food infront me. I thank her and we start eating.

Soon we finish eating and I get up. I walk to the front door putting on my black sneakers on not forgetting my bag.

"Gotta go now aunt Mito! Bye, love you!" I say as I open the door.

"Bye sweety! Love you too, take care!" I hear her say before walking outside and shutting the door behind me.

I start walking on the way of the school, soon I pass the park and stop in my tracks. 'It wont hurt if I set inside for some minutes.' I thought to myself smiling as I walk inside the park going to the same place I always visit. I climb the tree and set on the same exact branch we made our promise in.

"Hmm~" I hum recalling the small lullaby me and Killua used to hear from aunt Mito while sleeping closing my eyes.

After 2 minutes of humming I hear foot steps nearby and start panicking. 'Oh no! Climbing trees isnt allowed! I might get in trouble.' I thought trying to get down in a hurry, not taking caution.

Half way down the tree, my leg slips and I loose my grip falling in result.

"Ah!" I yell in surprise shutting my eyes tightly waiting for the impact of pain, but instead I feel myself getting caught.

'H-huh?'
.
.
.
🌺: Am sorry for what am doing but a ...  CLIFFHANGER IT IS! 🥲 Here have a chocolate as an apology 🍫. Anyway, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!

BAII!! ORCHID OUT!!! 😋