Nothing Much Has Changed

Clydeswob: 69 votes well deserved! let's go!!!

I snuck into your author's account as a special guest! >:3 and so here's a chapter from I. (Spam ur author with good messages)

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Us chatting

"
Me: /v\

Chid: HRUUU

Me: I'm fineeeee

Chid: LETS STARTTTT or u atleast

Me: Kkkk

Me: Let's see

Me: Im quite nervous butt-

Chid: comonnnn, u can do it!"

~~

Gon's POV:

After the few classes I had ended it was time for lunch. I wonder where Kurapika and Leoreo would be sitting?

Once I got to the cafeteria I saw how big it was and how it was filled with so many students.

This i-

"Move it, man!" Someone ran into me making me step out of my thoughts.

'Sigh, does lunch always have to be like this?' I whispered to myself.

I went into one of the lines to get some lunch. So many kids would cut in line once they saw one of their friends, but I didn't care as much and I'm afraid if I did interfere I'd start up a fight.

Four minutes had passed and once the kid in front of me got his lunch it was my turn to get mine. I looked up at the lunch lady and the smile she once had for the few other kids before me had faded; she snared at me with a nasty look, an intimidating look.

My eyes managed to pull away from her taunting expression. I grabbed the plate of food out of her hands and Uttered "T-Thank you..." Before walking away.

I then began looking around for Leoreo and Kurapika, but they were nowhere to be found. I guess I'm on my own...

But I'm not staying here of course! I snuck out of the cafe to see if I could find a quiet place for me to eat.

Not in the restrooms.

Definitely not in the staff room.

I shortly found an abandoned classroom on the last floor of the school. The door wasn't locked strangely It was nice and quiet yet it was pitch dark, so I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight. Finally, I could be alone in my pitty.

I looked around the classroom and it seemed pretty clean... Odd the janitor wouldn't just come down here to clean this room they'd have no reason to.

Maybe someone has been in here before me, which explains why the door was unlocked.

I walked towards one of the chock boards and saw something written on there that says "KEEP OUT! -k/////" The person who signed it... Their name is smudged out and the only thing that represents it is a 'k'.

I don't know how old it is but it must be pretty new...

I took my lunch and ate at one of the tables.

I was eating rice and corn, two chicken drumsticks, and fries with a side of chocolate milk.

Eating alone isn't too fun...

I remember when I and Killua and the rest of our friends as we would eat together... Especially me and Killua. We would always share our food and then we would start a massive fight with our food.