Sick day

🌺: Heyo So how's things going 🙂

Kikyo's POV:

I walked up stairs ready for the torture of waking my little kids up. Illumi and Mulliki were already up since they are old enough to wake up themselves.

I entered Alluka's bedroom to wake h-h-him (A/N ok u know what Alluka is a girl it feels weird calling her a boy here so I will just take her as a girl coz I can't handle it.) her up. She was sleeping peacfuly and cuddling with her big Teddy bear. I worked to her slowly and sat next to her the near the edge of the bed.

"Alluka~ Sweatheart it's time to wake up~"

I said sweetly. Alluka turned a little until she was facing me. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Goodmorning mama."

She said with her sleepy voice. She sat on the bed rubbing her eyes then grind widly and looked at me.

"Did you make pancakes mama?!"

She asked excitedly.

"Yep and it's ready down stairs go eat them while I wake up your big brother ok."

She nodded excitedly as she got on her feet and ran out the door. I chuckled and went to the next room where Killua was in. I walked in and walked to Killua turning on the lamp next to him.

"Killu~ It's time to-"

I interrupted myself when I saw Killua's face red and his tear stained cheeks. I put my hand on his forehead to see that it was burning.

"ILLUMI!"

I shouted as I was looking at Killua worriedly.

"Yes Mother?"

Illumi said walking in.

"Bring me a towel and a bowl with cold water. Killua is sick so he'll stay home today."

I said as Illumi put his hand on Killua's head and removed then walked out and soon came back with what I asked from him.

15 mis later:

After I was done I kissed killua's cheeks and walked out closing the door behind. I went down stairs and as soon as I was down the door bell rang.

I walked to the front door and opened it. There was standing Gon and his aunt Mito.

"Hewo aunt Kikyo, is Killuwa weady yet?"

Gon said swinging his leg back and forth with a smile on his face.

"Sorry Gon Killua isn't going to come today since he's very sick."

I say with a sad smile. Gon stops what he's doing and his smiles drop and is replaced with a frown.

"Does the mwean I won't be able to pway with Killuwa todawy?"

Gon said while his eyes were getting glossy. I crouched down and put my hands on his cheeks and dried his tears.

"Aww Gon there's no need to cry. You can see him now before u go then when Finnish school you can come visit him ok?"

Gon then smiled brightly and nodded happily.  He then ran past me greeting Illumi, Milluki and Alluka first then went upstairs.

Killua's POV:

I woke up feeling hot and tired. There was a towel on my head that was filled with warm water. I then heard my bedroom door open to see it was Gon who entered.

"Killuwa?"

He asked as he walked to me then hugged me. I felt my face heat up and hugged him back. I broke the hug and asked