Sleepover after school

🌺: Hello in this chapter they are a bit older and their relationship with their friends is strong and they already in primary school. ANYHOO HOPE U ENJOY.

Killua: 6

Gon: 6

Pairo: 6

Pika: 9

Oreo: 11

Alluka: 5

Killua's POV:

"COME ON GON AND ALLUKA RUN FASTER SO WE DONT BE LATE!"

I shouted happily as we were running to school.

"OK ok!"

Gon shouted as he and Alluka were running behind me. As we arrived to the school gates we saw Kurapika, Oreo and Pairo.

"Heeeeey guuuuys!"

Gon shouted from distance.

"I got to go. Bye Onni-chan bye Gon-kun."

Alluka said as she walked inside waving to us. I waved back  and Gon shouted a 'Goodbye'.

"Hey Gon. Hey Killua."

Kurapik and Pairo said as Leoreo just waved. We walked to them and started chatting until I remembered.

"Hey guys wanna have a sleepover at my house since it's Friday?"

I asked waiting for their responses.

"I can come since Killua already came to my house and asked aunt Mito! How about you guys?"

Gon said smiling his bright beautiful smile. I blushed slightly then shook it off.

Leor3o looked like he was fine with it while Kurapika and Pairo looked at each other thinking.

"Well I will ask mum if me and Pairo can come, but am sure Leoreo can! Right Oreo?"

Kurapika said excitedly and am sure I saw a pink dust over Oreo's cheeks.

"Yeah sure. I can."

"YAY!"

Gon, Kurapika and Pairo shouted in Union as they all seemed excited about it. The school bell rang telling us its time for us to enter out classes.

"Oh well got to go. Come on Gon and Pairo. Bye guys."

I said as I started to run inside with Gjn and Lairo behind me.

"Bye Pika Bye Oreo!"

Gon shouted from behind me and he then run beside me.

Time skipp to after school (coz school is boring and am lazy -3-)

Leoreo's POV:

"Hey Leoreo! Mum said me and pairo can come with you!"

Pika said in a cheerful voice with a wide smile. I blushed a little and smiled slightly. We waited for others by the gates of the school.

"Hey Oreo, Pika! Ready to go?"

We heard Killua from a distance. I turned my head to see Killua, Gon, Pairo and Killua's little sister Alluka walk towards us.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Pika did auntie agree to let is have a sleepover at Killua's?"

Pairo asked waiting eagerly for Kurapika to response.

"YEPPP!"

"YAY!! Ok lets go the Killua!!"

Gon said with excitement written all over his face.