Pinkie Promise

🌺: Heyooo, for who knows this chapter I will try to make it more Longer 🙂 HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Mito's POV:

"Are you sure this is the best thing for him?"

"Yes Mito he might like it more here."

"B-but what about his friends he is very happy with them? And Killua.. he will be sad leaving him."

"Am sorry Mito... but until things work out here with me, you guys will have to be living there. So please try telling him before after tomorrow."

"A-alright I will see what I can do.."

"Ight take care."

He said hanging up. As I turned off my phone, I placed it on the table and felt a tear shred down my face. 'How should I tell him?..'

Skipp to the next day....

Killua's POV:

After we were done with school Mito suggested to take us to the park. I noticed that she was kinda sad but decided not to question just not to worry Gon.

Kurapika, Leoreo, Pairo and Alluak were with us too so we played together until we were tired. Later on Mito suggested to bring us Ice-cream and we all agreed. After we were done Mito said

"Gon I need to tell you something important.."

I notice how hesitant and nervous she was and I think Gon noticed too because he had a worried face.

"What's wrong Mito-san?"

It felt silent for a moment before she started saying what she had.

"We need to travel to Whale Island tomorrow morning. To your father."

Gon eyes soon was filled with stars.

"Really! We're going to see dad!"

He said happily. Me on the other hand didn't like it as to how I was not going to see Gon for sometime. But soon after Gon's smile turned to a frown.

"B-but we will come back right?"

He asked as he looked at me and held my hand. I looked away blushing then looked back at Aunt Mito.

Her face said that her reply won't be as we expected tho.

"N-no we will live there and I don't know if we will.. come back.."

Gon soon dropped my hand as Mito locked her eyes with his which were filled with tears.

Gon backed away a little and I already knew what he was planing to do so I held his hand. He was going to run so I held his hand tightly.

"L-LET GO!"

He screamed with his voice cracking as he pulled away more until he broke free.

"GON!"

Me and Mito yelled in union. While Mito was about to get after him I stopped her.

"D-dont worry Aunt Mito. I-I'll go get him..."

I said as I started to run away attempting to hide my tears.

Third POV:

While Killua ran after Gon, Alluka and Pairo were already crying feeling sad that their close friend was going to leave them.

Mito soon carried Alluka and held Pairo's hand.

"A-am gonna take Alluka and Pairo home."

She said to Kurapika and Leoreo who looked and her and nodded. She walked away with Alluka who slept in her arm and Pairo who was walking next to her with a frown still on his face.