Chapter 15 - Jackpot!

With one hour until Sirzechs's reinforcements arrived, the plan was to storm the academy and prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power and have Issei share his power with everyone while Akeno and Koneko brought him time to use it while Sona and her peerage created a magic barrier around the academy that was going to soon become a battlefield. When they reached the back of Kuoh Academy, they saw what looked like a golden magic circle on the other side of the gym, probably on the area where the tracks are. "What is that?" Asia asked, feeling uneasy.

"I heard that man's been dying to fuse four Excaliburs into one." The five looked up to the sky to see Kokabiel sitting on his floating throne, resting his cheek against his left fist with an arrogant smile on his face. "Which of the Maou's are arriving? Is it Sirzechs or Serafall?"

 "Which of the Maou's are arriving? Is it Sirzechs or Serafall?"

Kokabiel

"We came in in place of my onii-sama and Leviathan-sama." Rias's confident voice made Kokabiel chuckle in amusement, snapping his fingers and send a light spear into the gym, obliterating it to just show a glimpse of his power. "How dull. Let's see if you can entertain me by playing with my pets!" From beneath the throne, a beam of summoning magic was sent to the ground, forming a magic circle appeared and from it came out a few dogs that guard the gates of hell, Cerberus.

"To think he would summon it to the human world?!" Rias was shocked for this action. "Let's go, Akeno, Koneko!" Unfolding their devil wings and Akeno changing into her shrine maiden attire, the three engaged in combat while Issei stayed with Asia to built enough power to transfer.

One of the Cerberus fired fire from the mouth of it's three heads and Akeno used her ice magic to freeze the fire and Rias used her POD and it directly hit the Cerberus, sending it to the ground, just for a second Cerberus to charge and Koneko jumped into the air, performing a front flip and dig her right heel on the middle head of the Cerberus and Akeno sent her lightning strikes. Despite their efforts, the two Cerberus got back up unarmed and Issei while he knew his role was support, he couldn't help but get frustrated for wanting to help them in battle.

"Scared, Partner? What you see is the power of someone who fought against God and survived." Ddraig remarked and Issei looked at the green light on the back of his left hand. "He's way out of our league!" Issei said in a tense voice as he was thinking what options they could have to get out of this situation alive. "Ddraig, how long can I last on the Scale Mail?"

"In your current state, I say 10 minutes until you reach your limit. Why you ask?" Ddraig asked, curious about what his host was thinking inside his head.

"It may not be much, but we can at least buy time until those two get here." Issei referred to Ciel and Kurumi who surely are on their way to the school. "Placing your hopes on two killers, huh? Alright, just say the word when you're ready."

"Wroahh!" From behind Issei and Asia, a third Cerberus appeared, ready to bite on them. Scared, Asia crouched down and covered her head with her eyes clenched shut but nothing came and the sound of something metal was heard. When she opened her green eyes, she saw the three heads being held back while mauling on red armor. "I-Issei-san?"