White Queen

Name: White Queen

Age: 18(physically)
Height: 157 cm

Aliases: 

"Sawa Yamauchi"

"White Kurumi"

"Inverse Kurumi"

"Your Majesty"

"Queen"

"Ruler of the Quasi-Spirits"

Appearance and Astral Dress

Likes: White Knight, Spending quality time with White Knight, Torture and kill other Kurumi's clones, Rule her Dominion, Waging wars with other Dominions of the Neighboring World

Dislikes: Disobedience, Kurumi Tokisaki, Ciel Amagi, The Neighboring World and Human World, Quasi-Spirits, Spirits.

Weapons: Astronomical Clock, Saber and Flintlock Pistol

Demon King: Lucifugus

Powers:  Her clock, pistol, and saber possess special abilities that can cause different effects on the subject depending on the weapon used

Powers:  Her clock, pistol, and saber possess special abilities that can cause different effects on the subject depending on the weapon used. Some abilities of Lucifugus, such as Sartan and Betulah, are activated by using her saber, while other abilities are activated by shooting her bullets.

          Cancer Sword Sartan: Warps space-time in order to protect the user or assault the enemy.

          Leo Bullet Arie: A tracking bullet, guided by the White Queen's will, that devours space and it takes the form of a white trail that the bullet leaves behind. The White Queen dislikes using this bullet due to the noisy sound that the bullet makes while devouring space and in order to use it, she must focus on her target so it can track them and must be immobile.

          Virgo Sword Betulah: Creates a crack in space and allows a person to travel between places.

          Libra Bullet Moznaim: Rules over space and can reverse cause and effect within that space.

          Scorpio Bullet Akrab: The true power of the Scorpio Bullet is the cause for the White Queen's multiple personalities. These personalities also function as storage batteries, which can then be consumed for a quick boost of power.

          Aquarius Bullet D'li: Heals the target completely.

         Gemini Bullet Teomim: Originally, this power had the ability to create a degraded copy of the White Queen. However, the Queen disliked how the copies would tarnish her image, and thus she modified the powers of this bullet and the end result was an artificial army created with the sole input of obeying the Queen's orders.

         Eighth Scorpio Bullet Het Akrab: The White Queen deeply coveted the original Kurumi's ability to overwhelm her enemies through the sheer alteration and numbers of her clone army. Using this adjusted bullet, she's able to turn her army into near perfect replicas of herself.

Brainwashing Ability: This ability allows the Queen to share her memories and emotions of love that she experienced with White Knight with others, allowing her to control anyone that feels empty with a fanatical degree of worship for the White Queen. She can also create a very powerful temptation of joy to make her victims give everything for the Queen.

Info: The White Queen was originally Kurumi's childhood friend Sawa Yamauchi. One day, after being given an incomplete Sephira Crystal by Mio Takamyia, she transformed into a monster that indiscriminately scattered flames to her surroundings. Confused and not knowing what was going on, Sawa ran into Kurumi, who killed her while thinking she was just another monster and not her best friend. After her death, Sawa's soul arrived at the Neighboring World where she had an encounter with an inverted Kurumi Tokisaki clone that Kurumi accidentally created when she used the 'Eighth Bullet Het' to return to the moment before she almost inversed from killing her best friend, and then immediately discarded by the original. Sawa, who was now reduced to a soul, merged with the clone that only had a body. Born from their shared grudge against the original Kurumi Tokisaki, the White Queen was created from their fusion. Abhoring both Kurumi for killing her and the world for allowing it to happen, the White Queen took over the Third Region of the Neighboring World and waged war against the other Dominions with the goal to  conquer and claim everything and finally searching for the original Kurumi Tokisaki and kill her to claim the title of the Worst Spirit and her powers. Even though the White Queen ruled with an iron fist and despite having different personalities, she felt lonely, and wished to find a friend that came close to the friendship she once shared with Kurumi or someone that she could see as her equal. Her wish was granted when a soul of a boy arrived at the Neighboring World and while she was at first going to turn the soul into an addition to her army, she saw hate in his eyes, making her intrigued. By extending her hand to him, she asked if he wanted a second chance at the cost of swearing loyalty to her and without thinking twice, the boy took her hand.