Chapter 23 - The King of Monsters: Part 1

┌──────   ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆   ──────┐

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

"None of you get it?! We're already dead!

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

__________________________________________

Fear, it's an unpleasant emotion that makes someone afraid of someone of something dangerous, painful, harmful and it can cause someone to act irrationally or respond to danger with a fight or flight response. But, in this very moment where they stood, completely soaked from the heavy rain, right there and now in the crumbled and dead city that once beamed with life and now was a graveyard and a lair, Ciel, Kurumi, Akira, Chiyo, Paimon, Vali, Bikou, Arthur, Le Fay, Kuroka and even Albion no matter how much they tried and wanted to hide or deny it, they could feel the fear slowly pushing itself into their guts as each head of the monstrous three-headed beast bore their fiery reddish-orange colored eyes into their souls.

"King...G-Ghidorah..."  Albion's frightened voice came from the Divine Dividing as it formed on Vali's back, the Vanishing Dragon experiencing hellish memories from a certain period of time before he was turned into a Sacred Gear. Ichi, the middle head of the now named King Ghidorah that displayed a crown of ten horns, notably longer, more curved, and more decorative to show it held dominance over the other two sensed the dragonic presence of the Heavenly Dragon, locking eyes with the dark silver-haired male and made a light growl that instantly sends Vali to a bowing position. "Wha-What are you doing, Albion?!" Vali asked through gritted teeth, not having any control over his body.

"I have to, Vali." Albion didn't have any choice but to follow what Ichi commanded him to do as Vali was trying his hardest to stand up but whatever Ghidorah made, it held complete control over both him and Albion which is a shock to the devil/human hybrid at how easily the Vanishing Dragon, one of the Heavenly Dragons was sent to his knees.

Ghidorah's left head, San a.k.a Kevin, having a slightly more rectangular facial structure with slightly further-apart eyes than the other two gazed at the tiny human appearing creatures in such curiosity that it bent down its long neck to get closer so it could investigate them. Just as it was reaching them, the group took a step back with Arthur instinctively putting Le Fay behind him in a protective manner, Vali managed to get back up on his feet and Ciel's breathing became ragged when he was the first San was going to study, the boy doing his best to stay still, control his breathing whilst the rest of the group stayed still to not make anything that would look like a threat to Ghidorah as San exhaled in front of him before actually nuzzling the boy with its chin, pushing him off balance into a puddle of muddy water.

"Guys, we have to do something!" Bikou whisper yelled, not liking how Ni, the right head of Ghidorah with one of its left horns being was looking down at the group with a grimacing expression on its face, shooting a quick glare at San for distracting itself with the creatures before switching to the group again, looking somewhat eager for a fight and bloodshed.