PART 1

Jaesung always want to meet his dad,but either his mom didn't know who the person is.His mom have always been straight forward to him,not hiding anything and it's well known to him that his mom just had him through a sperm donor.Its not that his mom was lacking of love for him,in fact his mom always put him first and love him so much.But there's a spot in his heart that wanted a complete family.Father,mother.A complete one.Today he's just at his mother's office,seating while reading books.His IQ isn't fit for his age level.His just seven years old and his so smart.

"Eomma."Jaesung called.Irene looked at him,even she's busy on her company Jaesung is always her priority.

"Yes,baby?"

"Can you drop me off to Aunt Yeri tomorrow?I miss her."Jaesung said.No,not really.He just have a plan,to get his biological father's information.Yeri was Irene's doctor when the invitro fertilization happened,so technically the information is still in her clinic,and she knows everything but she kept her mouth shut for she's responsible to hide the information.

"You miss her?"Irene asked.

"Yes,eomma.Shes childish and likes to play with me.And maybe I'll convince her to date Auntie Saeron."Jaesung explained.Irene chuckled.

"Okay,okay.I'm dropping you off.Then I'll pick you up for dinner."

"Thanks eomma!"

"You're welcome,sweetheart."

-

Today Jaesung is in Yeri's clinic,playing with her.Yeri have been friends with Irene since the IVF thing,and they've been close to each other.

"I'll just go to the restroom.You stay here for a while.Okay?"Yeri said.

"Okay!"Soon Yeri left.Jaesung took the chance to get Yeri's phone,gladly she doesn't have a password because she forgets it everytime so she didn't put it anymore.Jaesung went in her contacts, changing his phone number there to the name Saeron.He dialed Yeri's number,just in time when Yeri came.She reduced his phone's volume to zero,then slid it in his backpack's pocket.

"Someone's calling."Yeri grabbed her phone."S-Saeron?"She said."I'm just gonna answer this real quick stay here."Yeri said as she left.

"Yes!"Jaesung went at the computer of the clinic,putting a flash drive in the computer's system unit.He type some codes there,for the information to be transferred in the flash drive.He went back to his seat when Yeri came.

"This girl.Calling me but won't answer."Yeri said."You okay there little dude?"

"Yes,Aunt."They just played chess while waiting for Irene.Soon Irene came.

"Hi unnie!"Yeri greeted.

"Hi.Hi my Jaesung."Irene said,as she was flooded by the boy's kisses.

"Eomma,I'm just gonna fix this chess board,wait for me outside.You and Aunt Yeri can talk first."

"Okay."The two headed outside,leaving the little boy at the office.He got the flash drive,then put it in his pocket.

"Success!"He said.Then he fixed the chess board,and went outside."We'll go now,Auntie.See you!"He said as he kissed Yeri.

"Thank you,baby."

"We'll go now.Bye."Irene and Jaesung went to the car,and drove to their mansion.They came there.

"I'm just gonna take a shower,eomma."

"Okay.Go down here for dinner."

"Okay!"Jaesung run excitedly in his room,then put the flash drive on his laptop.He grew up to be independent,and her mother doesn't mind giving him everything he wants for the kid knows his limitation.He searched for his mother's name."Donor number 54632."He typed it at the search box,and a name popped up."Kim Seok Jin!My father!"He said as he clapped happily.He wrote down the guy's address."Time to meet you,appa."

-

"This is the right time."Jaesung said as he picked his clothes to meet his father.Irene's away for a business trip,leaving him alone but this happens often and whenever he goes without his mom,he comes back safely because he is a smart kid.After picking clothes and dressing up,he got a small bag where his phone and money is.

"Uncle Kai!"Jaesung called their driver.He is his bestfriend.And sometimes he tells him secrets that her mother doesn't know.Like his rants about his father,and Kai was a good secret keeper.

"Hi little dude.Where do you wanna go? You're dressed."

"Here."Jaesung said,handing the address to Kai.

"Why are you going here?"

"It's a secret,uncle.And let's keep this secret to eomma too,can we?"Kai smiled.

"Sure."They left the mansion,as Kai drove him to the place he wanted to be.They came at the apartment.

"I'll go alone,uncle.Wait for me here."

"Okay."He went at the door,and took a deep breath."This is the time,Jaesung.Lets go!"He said,as he jumped at the doorbell.And soon the door opened,revealing a guy.

"Kid.What are you doing here?"

"A-Are you Kim Seok Jin?"Jaesung asked.

"Yes I am."

"Yay!"Then Jaesung hugged him."Appa!"

"What?What the hell are you saying?"

"You're my appa!Sperm donation almost eight years ago!I'm the product of it!"He said.Jin pulled him inside the house,and closed the door.He finally remembered that stupidness he did with a friend when they're in college.

"Okay,kid.I'm not your father.I'll never be."

"B-But you are."He knelt in front of the kid.

"Okay let me explain this.I'm saying this not because I wanted to escape from being your father,actually I wanted to be a father but it's not really me.That day,yes I'm the one registered to donate.But the day before that,I got so drunk,so I'm not suitable to donate.I have a friend,her name is Kim Jisoo.We look so much alike,so she proposed that she'll be the one to donate,since her father cut her allowance that month and she wants money.We bought a wig,she pretended as me,she wears binder before and they didn't get any suspicions.Thats why she ended up donating,and not me.So technically she's the 'father'."Jin explained.

"She?"

"Okay I don't know if you're prepared for this and you look young-"

"My mommy's always straight forward to me nothing new don't waste my time if you aren't my father."Jaesung said with a cold face,a thing she got from her mother.

"Okay.Shes intersex.Hermaphroditism."

"Ohh.I think I read that at Aunt Yeri's book.I'll just search for it.Thank you."Jaesung said,leaving Jin's apartment.

"Is that really a kid?He's like possessed by a adult."