PART 4

"You have a son?"Soojin asked,one of her cousins.

"It's complicated."Jisoo said."Dad you're crazy."

"I am.And,they should know who my heir is.Your heir."Mr.Kim said.

"Aish!I hate you,dad!"

"I love you,my daughter."Mr.Kim said before walking to the kitchen to check on things.Soojin,Lisa,Yves,Giselle,Dahyun and Jeongyeon went to her.

"How did you ended up having a son?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Of course unnie have many girls.How to be you,unnie?"Giselle said.

"Do you want me to call Ningning,Giselle?"(Please recommend some NingSelle au to me okay sorry for the interruption)

"Yah unnie just kidding!"

"It's a mistake!Remember when Jin and I exchanged on the sperm donation thing?That kid is smart!He did everything to get my information!"Jisoo said.

"What?How can a kid can do that?"Yves said.

"Dude I don't know!Jaesung must be possessed!"

"That's the kid's name?"Dahyun asked.

"Yeah."

"Nice name."Tzuyu said.

"This day is just so mind blowing.Aish."

"Think of it this way,Jisoo.You can win Hye Yoon back."Lisa said.Hye Yoon is her ex girlfriend.Shes been Jisoo's long time girlfriend,but she left her for someone else just months ago and Jisoo's still in love with her.

"You're right.Smart Lisa."Jisoo said as she smirked.

-

"Eomma do you think they'll like me?"Jaesung asked worriedly.Irene caressed his face.

"Of course.Youre the most handsome,smartest and most adorable boy I know."Irene said and kissed his forehead.Jaesung smiled and hugged her.

"I love you,eomma.Thank you for being the best mom for me."Irene smiled and hugged him too.

"You're the only one I have,and I'll do everything to make you happy."They went at the Kim's mansion,the security was so tight,of course given that the president is living at that mansion.She opened the window,it's only the two of them going here so she's the one driving.

"You are?"The guard asked.

"Bae Joohyun.I'm with my son Bae Jaesung.We're invited here."

"Let them enter."Someone spoke.Jisoo.

"Okay,ma'am."She handed the car keys at the guard, he'll park their car.Jaesung excitedly left the car and ran to Jisoo.

"Appa!"Jisoo knelt to grab Jaesung in her arms.She just hugged the fact that she has a son,for everything had happened already.

"Hi little boy."Irene,watching the scene smiled.Her son was so happy,and that's all that matters for her.Her son's smile that she oath to protect.After her parents' death,Jaesung is the only one left to her.And she'll do everything to make him happy."Irene right?Let's go inside."Jisoo said.

"Eomma here!"Jaesung hold his mom's hand,and with his other hand he held Jisoo's hand.They walk inside like a real family.They went at the kitchen,and Jaesung went all shy when he saw a lot of people,hiding in Jisoo's back.

"Aww."Everyone finds him adorable.

"C'mon,baby.They are all appa's relatives.Its okay."Jisoo assured him.Irene went to her son's level.

"Look at your harabeoji.He's waiting for you.You're excited to see him,right?"Jaesung smiled.

"Okay!"They walked at the table,Jaesung running to his grandpa.

"Hi Jaesung."

"Annyeong, harabeoji!"The kid greeted.

"Go take a seat with your parents."Mr.Kim said,so Jaesung took his seat,between his parents.

"You have a adorable boy here."Mr.Kim's brother,Jisoo's uncle said.

"Yeah he is."They started eating,and Jaesung can eat by himself without messing up.

"What's your interests,Jaesung?"One of Jisoo's aunties asked.

"Chess,books,science,math and I'd like to learn basketball too."He answered.

"No wonder he's smart."Soojin said.

"Chicken."Jaesung said,reaching for the fried chicken but his small arms can't reach it,so Jisoo got it for him.

"Here you go."

"Thank you,appa!"Jaesung said and smiled adorably.

"It's like he's a little boy version of you,Jisoo unnie."Dahyun said.

"Because he is."Mr.Kim said proudly."Anyways,Irene you know I've think about this the past few hours.Uhm..this mansion is big,not a lot of people living.You and Jaesung can move in."Jisoo wasn't listening,if there's chickens in front of her she won't care about the world.

"Sorry but we have-"

"Yes,harabeoji!I want to live with you and appa!"Jaesung said,interrupting his mom.

"And I'd like to change his surname to Kim too.I mean he is a Kim."Jisoo heard that,she look at her father but Mr.Kim just ignored her glares.

"But-"

"Ne!I want that!"Jaesung said happily.

"Jaesung baby isn't that a little too much?"Irene said to her son.Jaesung pretended that he's about to cry.

"O-Okay eomma.If that's what you want."Irene felt guilty,she doesn't want her son to be sad.She sighed.

"Okay,okay.Dont be sad.I don't like seeing you like that."Irene said.

"Promise it's okay?"

"Promise."Jaesung smiled widely.

"Okay!"

"Good actor.Really my son."Jisoo whispered as she chuckled.

-

"Irene can we talk for a while?Leave your son with this dorks first."Mr.Kim said.Irene bowed.

"Okay,Mr.Kim."

"Let's go to the garden.You all better take good care of my grandson or I'll kill you and threw your bodies at the Han River."Mr.Kim said.

"Yes dad.I think you forget me already."Jisoo said.

"Yeah I did."

"Aish dad!"Jisoo whined.He just shook his head.

"Let's go at the garden."Irene followed Mr.Kim,a little awkward wit his bodyguards and secretary."Leave us for a while,this is important."Mr.Kim said so they followed,leaving Irene and Mr.Kim.

"What is it,Mr.Kim?"Irene asked.

"Earlier I had a surprise visit with my daughter.Before that I got to my doctor,because of the pain I've been feeling lately.He told me I have pancreatic cancer stage 3,with my heart's condition he said my life could be 6 months,or until a year if I'm lucky enough."Irene gasped.

"Does she knows this?"

"No.And I'm not planning to tell her.All her life it's just been the two of us,her mother died while giving birth to her.But I never blamed her.I love her with all my heart,and we've been so close.I'm not worried as the leader of this country,I know there's much better people than I am around.But I'm worried as a father.Thats why I'm so glad after I found out that I have a grandson that's why I'm rushing everything."He looked at Irene."Help my daughter,Irene."Irene nodded.

"I'll do,Mr.Kim."