PART 13

Irene was almost running just to get to her car.

"Wait give me the address!"Irene shouted.Shes so nervous for her only son.

"Okay here you go."Jisoo showed her the address,and Irene was quick to get in her car and drove away.Jisoo followed too.Jisoo looks so calm but she's definitely dying inside.She arrived in the hospital in no time,and she saw Irene at the counter,asking where her son is.Jisoo grabbed her hand."I know where they are."She said.

"Let's go then!"Irene and Jisoo walked to the operation room,there's even bodyguards around.Jisoo saw Mr.Kim's assistant.

"Where's dad?"Jisoo asked.

"Operation room.There."She said,pointing at the door of the operation room.

"How about Jaesung?"Irene asked.

"He's unconscious."The assistant called a bodyguard."Bring her to the little kid."

"Yes ma'am."Irene and the gjard left,Jisoo being left with her.

"How's dad?"She asked.

"We don't know.He's still inside."Jisoo sighed,sitting at the waiting area and put her hands on her head.Shes so stressed right now.Irene came at Jaesung's room,Jaesung was still asleep and just in time he's being checked by a doctor.

"How's my son?"She asked worriedly,looking at the unconscious kid.

"He'll be fine.A little bleeding and a small scar.No broken bones so he'll be out in a day or two."The doctor said.Irene nodded.

"Thank you."She sat next to her son,holding Jaesung's little hand."My baby.."

-

Jisoo was still waiting for the news about her father,and the doctor finally came.

"How's my father?"Jisoo asked.The doctor sighed,facing her.

"I'm sorry,Miss Kim.We did everything but.he didn't survive.We failed to save the president,I'm sorry."

"No I'm not believing you.Go back inside and save my father!He's the president of this state you need to save him!"Jisoo shouted.

"I'm sorry,we can do nothing anymore."Jisoo's tears fell like a waterfall from her eyes,she kneeled in front of the doctor.

"Please save my father..I'm gonna give everything I have just please save him!"She shouted.

"We wished him to live too but..we can't do anything anymore."For a while Jisoo sat lifelessly at the waiting area, before her father's assistant went to her.

"Jisoo..he's at the morgue already."The assistant told her.

"I'm going there.Can you go to my son and check on him?Then just tell me how is he."Jisoo said then she stood up,walking to the morgue.The assistant did what she was told,going to Jaesung's room who was still unconscious.

"Miss Bae how's your son?Miss Kim is asking."She said.

"He's good.Just taking a rest.Uhmm..hows Mr.Kim?"Irene asked.

"He didn't make it."Irene was about to talk when Jaesung's eyes shot open,then he suddenly sit up,shocking his mother.

"Eomma where's harabeoji?"He quickly asked.

"Baby why don't you rest first?"

"Eomma harabeoji is hurt.How is he?"Irene looked at the assistant,the assistant nod as a cue for her to tell her son.He deserves to know the truth.Irene always wanted to be straight forward to her son,but this time,she doesn't want to.She sighed.

"Baby,your grandpa didn't make it.He's up there already,looking over us."She said.

"He's dead?"Irene nodded.

"Appa..how is appa?He love him so much."Irene remembered Jisoo,it will be so hard for her.

"I'll go to her.Is that okay?"Irene said.Jaesung nodded.

"Thank you,eomma."

"Please watch over my son."Irene said,as she walked out the room.She went at the morgue,and she saw Jisoo staring at her father,not crying anymore.Irene walked to her."Hey Jisoo.."She called.Jisoo looked at her.

"Hey.."Jisoo looked at her."I'm sorry to get your son involved with this."Irene pulled her for a hug,Jisoo was shocked wit Irene's action.

"It's okay,Jisoo.I know you're suffering much more.And if you need a companion,I'm here."Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Thank you."Jisoo showed a little smile.Irene patted her back.

"It'll be fine,Jisoo.Jaesung and I are here for you."

-

It's Mr.Kim's funeral.As expected,press and his political parties are here to mourn,or maybe pretending.Jisoo was just seating in a side,watching as her father's assistant and another person entertain guests.Irene and Jaesung came,the boy's already in good condition.

"Appa."Jaesung called Jisoo.Jisoo looked at her.

"Hey my boy."Jaesung went to her and sat on her lap,hugging her neck.Jisoo didn't move,feeling the warm hug from her own son.

"Appa..I love you.You're strong.I will always be here for you."Jaesung said.The boy's sweet words got her,she smiled.

"I love you too.Thank you for being here."She feels so blessed meeting them,now she have them even her father's presence is already gone.

Bet you're smiling now,dad.Thank you for pursuing them to live with us.