PART 2

Jaesung went back at the car,sitting at the driver's seat.Kai started driving.

"What did you do there?"Kai asked.

"Ehh,he isn't my father."

"You're looking for your father that's why we're here?"Jaesung nodded."But you know your mom won't like this."

"Yes I know that's why we should keep this secret."

"But your mom gives you everything.What would you ask for?"

"Yes she does and she loves me so much but I want a complete family.Something in my heart was missing.I wanna be complete,uncle."Kai nodded.

"Well I can't blame you to that."

"Do you know Kim Jisoo?I think I heard the name I can't just remember."

"Why?"

"The guy there told me that she's the sperm donor."Kai's eyes widened.

"You're not playing around."

"Of course I'm not!"

"The only Kim Jisoo who's intersex I know is the president's daughter!"Kai said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you know where she works?"

"I'll go search for it."

"Thanks uncle!"Kai was busy searching for Jisoo's location when Jaesung's phone rang.Its her mom.He answered it."Hi eomma!"

"Baby where are you?I'm here at the mansion.You left again?"

"Eomma I thought you'll be gone for a week?"

"Something came up and they had cancelled it in the middle of the conference.Where are you,baby?"

"Uhm at a park,eomma!I'm going home thank you I love you!"

"I love you too.Bye."Jaesung turned the call off.

"Uncle,let's just go home.Eomma's waiting for me."

"Ohh.Okay."

-

"Good night,sweetie."Irene said as she kissed her son's forehead."I love you."

"I love you too,eomma."After Irene left and he was assured that she's gone,he took his laptop and opened it."Time to search for my appa."He searched for Kim Jisoo."Woah uncle wasn't lying.Shes a president's son.She also owns her own architecture firm!Kim Architectures.This is amazing."Jaesung said,amused.He looked at Jisoo's pictures,comparing it to him."And we look a like.I can't wait to meet you,appa.See you soon."

-

For the past days Jaesung can't do his plan.Irene's around,he can't do it.As usual after classes he was sitting at the couch while reading his books.The door opened,it's Irene's secretary.

"Ma'am,it's time for your meeting with Kim Architectures."Jaesung's ears perked up,hearing the name.Jisoo's firm!

"Ohh.Okay."Irene walked to her son."You behave with Ms.Hong,okay?I love you."Irene said.She never lack on telling her son how she loves him so much.Because he is the only person she have in her life after her parents death years ago.

"Eomma can I just come with you?"Jaesung asked.

"What?Why, baby?"

"It's boring here without you.And I promise I'll behave and be a good boy!I just want to see new buildings.I love those so much."Jaesung said.

"But is it necessary?"

"Please eomma!Please I'm begging you!Let me come with you pleaseeeee~"Jaesung pleaded with his puppy eyes and sad face.This always make her mom say yes in everything he wants.And as expected,

"Okay fine.But you can't go inside the conference room.Wait for me and behave."

"Yay!"Finally he can do something to look for his 'father'."Thanks eomma I love you so much!"He said as he showered his mom with his kisses.

"You little kid.You really know how to make me soft."Jaesung smiled cheekily.

"Of course!"Irene held his hand as they headed at he car,going to Kim Architectures.They came there in no time,and Jaesung wandered his eyes,hoping to see Jisoo around.They came at the conference room,a guy was there.

"I'm sorry Ms.Bae but Ms.Kim can't entertain you as of the moment,Mr.President visited her."Irene smiled.

"It's okay.Can you just accommodate my son,he likes it here so can you watch him for a while?"

"Sure,ma'am."

"Thank you."Irene faced Jaesung."Be good boy."

"Yes,eomma."Irene entered the conference room,then Jaesung was left at a table,watching around.

"Should I leave?But eomma will be worried.I'll just look around,maybe I'll see her."Jaesung said.He's been there for minutes now,almost an hour.And he have finally decided."I should leave.Eomma would see me later so it's fine."He's about to leave when he saw a familiar figure walking there and being greeted by staffs.He clearly knows it because he stared at her all night ,at her pictures."Appa!"He squealed,leaving his seat and running to Jisoo and hugged her,startling Jisoo.

"Kid are you okay?"Jisoo asked him.

"Appa."Jaesung spoke.

"Appa-what are you saying I'm not your father goddamn!"Jisoo said.

"I am your son!"Jaesung insisted.

"Son?I don't have a son what are you saying?"Jisoo tries her best to yank Jaesung away from him but Jaesung was holding him tight that they're started to gain attention."Are you a leech?C'mon kid move away!"

"You're my appa I'm not leaving!"Jaesung stated.

"Kid what the-"

"Jisoo."They heard a stern voice.They both looked.

Oh sh*t.

Jisoo thought.

"D-Dad."