PART 11

"Jisoo have you seen Jaesung?"Irene asked,she was in real panic mode.

"No I haven't seen him.Lets go find him."Irene nodded,Jisoo held Irene's hand to walk around the area.Irene was in tears,Jisoo have never seen Irene in tears or even sad because she always saw Irene with Jaesung.

"Jaesung..my son..."Irene whispered.Its just been minutes and it's like hell hours for Irene.

"Did he never have been lost before?"Jisoo asked.Irene shook her head.

"Never have been.Thats why I'm afraid."

"He's smart,I'm sure he's gonna find his way back."Jisoo assured Irene.

"I hope..I hope so..but he's just a kid..he's still a kid."Irene said.

"Why don't we try to go back there?Maybe he's there."Jisoo said.Irene just nodded,following her lead.And just what Jisoo thought,Jaesung was there waiting for them.

"Jaesung!"Irene rushed to her son and hugged him tight."Jaesung..where have you been?I've been so crazy trying to find you."Irene whispered,as more tears flew from her eyes.

"I..I just walked around,eomma."Jaesung said,who was also in shock from his mother's actions.

"Don't do that again..don't.."Irene whispered.Jisoo watching the scene,knew how much Irene love her son more than anything.

"So lucky to have her.."Jisoo whispered,walking to them and patting Jaesung's head."You scared us to death.Dont do that again,Jaesung."Jaesung nodded.

"Mianhe,eomma,appa."Jaesung apologized.Irene touched his face.

"It's okay.The important thing is you're safe and sound back here."Irene said,hugging him again."You're the only one I have..my baby."

-

It's been almost three days that they're just staying at the rest house,before Jaesung have convinced his mom that he won't leave again so they could go to Disneyland.Now they're there,and Irene was holding Jaesung's hand tight.Jisoo have their tickets,as they entered the place.

"Appa look!Mickey mouse!"Jaesung said,pointing at the mascot and running there so his parents followed him."Hi Mickey!"He said as he waved cutely.The mascot waved back."Mickey can I take you home?I told my grandpa I'm gonna take you home."Jaesung said,holding Mickey's hand.His parents just laughed him,but the mascot won't understand it because he's speaking in Korean.They took pictures with the mascot,then leave him.

"Where do you wanna go first?"Jisoo asked Jaesung.

"Grab a Monster,Inc.!"Jaesung said, pointing at a establishment.

"You good there?"Jisoo asked Irene.Irene smiled and nodded.

"Yeah."Jisoo smiled.

"Let's go there!"

"Yey!"Jaesung jumped while his hands were being held by Jisoo and Irene.Jisoo was like a kid too,jumping along with Jaesung.They were looking adorable while waiting in line.

"Let's go!"

"Kaja!"They all ride there,as it slowly moved.They were given flashlights,to spot monsters.

"There's monsters,Jaesung!There!"Irene said,pointing at the monsters with the flashlight.

"Appa!"Jaesung whined,hiding in Jisoo's chest."She's like my coach in chess.Scary."Jaesung said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Don't be scared,my boy appa's here."Jisoo said.

"Will you always be there?"Jaesung asked,holding in her shirt tighter.Jisoo patted his head.

"Of course.I'll always be here no matter what."Irene heard it,and she's happy.Jisoo's fulfilling her words,that she'll do everything to make their son happy.

"Mike Wazoaski!Boo!"Jaesung said,pointing at Boo.After the ride,they went at the souvenir shop,to buy some bears."I want this one eyed monster."Jaesung said,picking the green monster with one eye.(I don't know it's name lol)

"Okay let's go buy this."Jisoo said."Wait do you want anything,Rene?"Jisoo asked Irene.

"No,I'm good."They walked at the counter,then Jisoo paid the stuff toys her son got.

"Arigato gosaimasu(Thank you)."Jisoo said.

"Doitashimaste(You're welcome)."The girl at the counter said.

"You know how to speak Japanese?"Jaesung asked amusedly.

"Of course.For the investors.So let's go have some fun to the other rides."

"Alright,appa!"

-

"Harabeoji!"Jaesung ran excitedly to Mr.Kim's arms,it's been a week since he have last seen him due to their family vacation.

"Oh my little boy."Mr.Kim said,carrying Jaesung.

"This is Mickey!I can't get the big mickey for you but I have the stuff toy!"He said,handing the toy to Mr.Kim.He smiled.

"Thank you."Mr.Kim put the boy down."Anyways Jisoo,Irene.I'm gonna take Jaesung out tomorrow to hang out with him since I have missed him so much.If that's okay for you."He said.

"Is that okay?"Jisoo asked Irene.

"Totally fine."Irene said.

"Yey thanks eomma!Thanks appa!"Jaesung said.

"You can just both go tomorrow at the restaurant we ate last time for dinner,I'm gonna meet you there.By 7 pm."Mr.Kim said.Jisoo and Irene didn't find anything suspicious,so they both said yes.

"Okay."

"I'm fine with that."

"Yes!"Mr.Kim said.

"What's with your reaction,dad?"Jisoo asked.

"N-Nothing.Nothing of course.I'm just really happy that I got to spend time with my grandson."Mr.Kim said as the both girls just nodded.He looked at his grandson and winked.

Time for plan two.

BUILDING FAMILY[COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara