PART 17

Jaesung was so loud,so Jisoo looked back.

"You're really is Irene's son."Jisoo said.

"Appa where are you going?I thought you'll court eomma?"Jaesung asked.

"I don't think that will work.Your mom.. Taehyung..they're kissing."

"You're weak,just like what I have thought."Jaesung said.

"What?"

"If you like eomma,you should fight for her!What you're just giving her up just like that?Ugh."Jaesung groaned,walking away.

"I'm not weak!"Jisoo said.

"Then prove it!"

"Fine!"Jisoo sighed,walking to Jaesung.Jaesung grinned.They walked to Irene's office.

"Eomma!"Jaesung said,running to Irene's arms.Taehyung was there,seating at the couch.Theyre talking.The scene earlier played in Jisoo's mind,she had her fist clenched.

"Why did you both kissed earlier?"Jisoo suddenly said.

"What?"Taehyung asked.

"I saw you were kissing earlier!You're even cupping her face!"Jisoo said.Taehyung chuckled,Irene laughed.

"What the hell are you saying?"Irene said.

"I saw you stop lying."

"I'm literally blowing her eye.And for your information,I would never fall for Irene.I have a boyfriend."Taehyung said.

"What? But Jaesung told me.."Jisoo looked at Jaesung,the kid was grinning.

"Sorry,appa.I just need to say that."Jaesung apologized with a shy smile.

"Say that?What did you say to Jisoo,Jaesung?"Irene asked.

"Nothing,eomma.Appa,confess now before someone else win over eomma's heart."Jaesung said.

"What??"Irene asked confusedly.Jaesung got off her lap,holding Taehyung's hand.

"Uncle,let's go I think I wanna play outside for a while."Jaesung said.Taehyung got the cue.

"Oh yeah let me come with you."They left,leaving Irene and Jisoo alone.

"So what are you going to say here?"Irene asked.

"Ah..yeah I almost forgot."Jisoo said,chuckling nervously.

I threw the flowers god I'm so dumb!

"Uhm..ah..I've been thinking about this for a while now."

"Yeah?So what is it?"Irene said,getting impatient.

"Yeah uhm..canIcourtyouBaeJoohyun."Jisoo was suddenly rapping.Irene chuckled.

"Come again?Like more slower."

"Ahhhhhh."Jisoo breathed out."Can I court you,Bae Joohyun?"Jisoo asked,closing her eyes.Jisoo's face was even red because of embarrassment,she looks like an absolute tomato.Irene wants to laugh at her face,but she thinks that is absolutely inappropriate.

"Jisoo,open your eyes."Irene told her.

"Oh sorry I forgot that."Jisoo said,opening her eyes."So..uhm..can I court you?"

"Sure.Just do well."Irene said.

"Jinjja?"

"Unless you don't want it."

"Of course I do like!I promise you won't regret."Jisoo smiled."You'll see who I am when it comes to courting things."

-

MORNING.

Irene was sleeping peacefully when she felt a light tap in her cheeks,and when she woke up she saw Jisoo and Jaesung sitting in her side,Jisoo have a small table in her hand wit breakfast for her.

"Good morning,Irene.Breakfast."Jisoo said,smiling from ear to ear.

"Eomma,eat that.She had 3 failures,burning the food before getting you an edible egg,bacon and hotdog plus this fried rice."Jaesung said.

"Jaesung!"Jisoo shouted and Jisoo just giggled.

"Seriously,Jisoo?"Irene said,laughing.

"I..I don't know how to cook anything.I barely cook."She said.

"Okay,okay."Irene ate it,finishing everything."How about you two?You have breakfast already?"Irene said,then she drink the juice.

"Yep."Jaesung answered.

"And Irene get ready, we're going somewhere."Jisoo said.

"Is Jaesung coming?"Irene asked.

"No,eomma!Drop me off to Jeric's,I'm staying there and I want to have an overnight!I miss him."Jaesung said.

"What?"

"C'mon eomma.I've done this already,lots of time.Go spend your time with appa and I'll be happy."Jaesung just said.Irene sighed.

"Fine."

-

Jisoo and Irene just dropped Jaesung on his friend.

"Now where are we going?"Irene asked.

"It's a secret.You'll know once we got there."Jisoo said,driving to a place.They came there,they both went off."Our activity for today is horse back riding!This is so fun.Dad and I loves this place.I gotta bring Jaesung here sometimes."Jisoo said.Irene just nodded.

"I..we don't know how to ride horses.Usually will spend our vacations out of the country like for educational purposes because he loves it so much.Like historical places,museums,he loves those."Irene said.

"Well,that will change."Jisoo grabbed her hand,as they walked to a man."Can we got two horses here?"

"Jisoo I won't ride.I might fall!"Irene said.Jisoo smiled.

"Fall for me but not at the ground.Get us one horse."Jisoo said.One horse was brought to them."Go.Ride."

"I might fall."Irene said nervously.

"C'mon.I'm here to catch you anytime."Jisoo said.Irene just sighed,stepping at the strap as Jisoo held on her hips to guide her up.Aftee getting Irene settled,Jisoo moved up too,behind Irene."Now time for horse back riding.You ready?"

"No."Irene said honestly.Jisoo chuckled.

"You are."Jisoo got the rope,and started to control the horse,running around the field.Its not that fast,but for Irene it's more worst than a roller coaster ride.

"AHHH!"Irene screamed at the top of her lungs,while hiding her face in her hand."SLOW DOWN!"Irene shouted.Jisoo stopped,and let the horse just walk.

"Hey you okay?I'm sorry I just wanted it to be fun."Jisoo said.Irene just nodded.

"I'm fine."First date,a failure.