PART 16

They're all at home,and it's night already.The Kim family was sleeping peacefully,when Jisoo's phone suddenly rang.Jisoo woke up to answer it,gladly Irene and Jaesung is in deep slumber so they weren't disturb.She walked outside and answered the call.

"Hello?"She called.She didn't even bother to look at the caller ID,she still wants to sleep.Its midnight and for her,this person was a disturbance to her beautiful sleep.

"Jisoo!"And by that voice,she definitely knows who is it.

Hye Yoon.

"Yoon?Why did you call?"

"Please be back to me...I miss you..I love you.."Then she heard cries after those words.And by her assessment,this girl is definitely drunk.

"Hye Yoon what are you saying?"

"Can't you come over?I just want you here.I just want you around..I just want to be with you."

"You're just drunk,Hye Yoon.I'm gonna turn this call off."

"Jisoo please..come over.."She heard Hye Yoon's whisper before she turned the call off.She went back at the bed and tried to sleep again,but she can't sleep.Whatever turn she does,she's still worried on what Hye Yoon will do.

"Aish why does I have to feel this?!"She sat up,then she cahnged her clothes,leaving the mansion.She got her keys and drove to Hye Yoon's condo unit.She pressed the doorbell,and the door opened.

"Jisoo!"Hye Yoon hugged Jisoo tight.Jisoo walked inside,Hye Yoon closed the door.

"Yoon,why do you want me to come over I don't wanna waste time."

"If you don't wanna waste time then why did you come over?"Hye Yoon asked.

Good point.

"I..I'm just worried as a friend.If something happens to you,it's my conscience that will suffer."Jisoo reasoned out.

"I'm still glad you're here with me."Hye Yoon was about to hold Jisoo's hand,but Jisoo moved away.

"Tell me what you want so I can go now."Hye Yoon hugged her.

"I just want to be with you..even just one night."Hye Yoon whispered.

"Your boyfriend..he might get angry."Jisoo said.

"He doesn't care,this all is just arranged.My parents fixed us together,and they want me to make you belive that I cheated.Thats why we broke up."Hye Yoon said.

"What?They did that?"

"Yes..so can you please stay?Even just this one night.Then I won't bother you anymore."Hye Yoon said.Jisoo agreed.She made her a coffee first,to wash away the alcohol's effect in her body."Let's watch a movie?"

"Sure."They sat at the couch as they cuddled with each other,while the movie was playing.Soon Jisoo heard soft snoring from Hye Yoon,so she fetched her up,carrying her to the room.She put off the slippers on her feet,then put a blanket on her.Shes sure she feels awful for her.But is it still love?She doesn't know.Thinking about it,Irene's image flashed in her mind."Why am I even thinking about her?"Irene..the girl who stayed with her in her worst times..the girl who listened to her.The girl who brought a beautiful young boy to her,making her very happy.Now she smiled,decided on what she really wants.

Irene.

-

Jisoo was all smiling since she fetch Jaesung up from his therapy,so Jaesung was looking at her weirdly.

"Appa did you hit your head?You looks like a crazy girl."Jaesung commented.

"Of course not,baby.I was just thinking of something."

"Tell me,appa."Jaesung said.

"It's about your mom.I want to court her."Jisoo said.Jaesung smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah.Pretty serious about it.Is your vote mine?"Jisoo asked.Jaesung smiled widely.

"Of course,appa! My vote is all yours!"Jaesung said.

"Okay."Jisoo grinned.They went to a flower shop,they entered."What flower would your mom love?"Jisoo asked.

"White roses will be the best.She liked light color and neat things."Jaesung said.

"Okay.Miss get me one bouquet of white roses please."She said.

"Okay,maam."After getting the flower,Jisoo drove to Irene's company.They got off and ride an elevator.They got to that floor.

"Wait appa.I'll go to the restroom."Jaesung said.

"Can't you wait until we rach your mom's office?Literally few feets away."

"Nah, I need to pee.Go first,appa."Jaesung said,leaving Jisoo.

"Great.What a great son."Jisoo said before walking at Irene's office.She went there,the secretary wasn't at the table."Maybe she's not here.I'll go wait inside."She opened the door slightly,and then she saw Taehyung,cupping Irene's face.She only saw Taehyung's back profile,and to her vision they're kissing."Just like what I have thought.What a failure."She walked away, putting the bouquet of roses on the trash.While she walks,Jaesung saw her walking away.

"Where is appa going?"He asked himself."Appa!"Jisoo won't look.Jisoo was about to ride the elevator when Jaesung ran closer while shouting,"YAH APPA!"