PART 18

"That's an absolute failure I'm really sorry."Jisoo apologized.Theyre at the mall,just roaming around after the big date failure.Irene chuckled.

"It's okay,completely fine."Irene assured her with a smile.Jisoo just nodded.

"We still have activities to do."Jisoo stated."By night time do let's spend our time here."

"What is it?"Irene curiously asked.Jisoo winked.

"You'll know later."

-

They spend their time at the arcade, eating,just spending time until night time came.Jisoo brought Irene in a restaurant.

"Here.Roses for you."Jisoo said,handing Irene the bouquet of white roses.

"Thank you."They waited for the food,and as the food came they ate peacefully."Jaesung was enjoying.He forgot to send me a text."Irene said as she chuckled.

"Why don't you go call him?"Jisoo asked.

"No,I just let him.I don't want to bother him.He'll text me later and that's for sure."Irene said.

"He's one lucky kid.He doesn't have curfew,doesn't update from time to time.When I'm in his age dad won't let me have sleep overs with my friends.I was already on the floor whining but he won't let me out."Jisoo told her.Irene laughed.

"That's a pity.But Jaesung grew up as an independent kid,and I trust my son."Irene said.Jisoo nodded.

"You won't doubt a pretty smart kid."Irene nodded.

"Totally agree."

-

Jisoo and Irene was at Jisoo's car.

"Where are we going?"Irene asked.

"For the last activity of the day.I just wish this won't be a failure."Jisoo said.They drove at Jisoo's company building.

"And what are we doing here?"Irene asked.

"Let's just go inside."They entered,and the guards where only the person left there.They went to the rooftop."Oh my gosh!"Irene exclaimed,seeing a telescope set up there.

"I just bought that.Jaesung told me you love star gazing,then I upgraded it."Jisoo said.Then suddenly Irene hugged her.

"Thank you,Jisoo!"Due to being busy,Irene forgot her own happiness.Now Jisoo provided it.She went there,looking at the stars as she was amused."Woah that's a big star!"Jisoo smiled,she's happy that she made Irene happy.Thats her main objective today.To make her smile.

"You're really happy."Jisoo commented.

"Of course!My dream was to be an astronomer but I can't get that for I am the only daughter to inherit our company.I forgot my wants because of everything that got me busy.You made me absolutely happy,Jisoo."Irene said.

"Making you happy is the main objective today,and I'm happy that you are happy.

-

Hye Yoon went to the Blue House today,for her father.She missed him.Her father was the current president,after Jisoo's father died because he is the vice president.

"Just kill him!If he confesses that I'm the one who ordered to kill the last president, we'll get busted!"She heard a voice.And she was pretty sure it's her father.She opened the door,and she's right.But her father won't even notice her exsistance."If I gets busted I'll kill you too.Understand?Good,good.Kill him now."He turned the call off,and there he saw Hye Yoon,looking at him in disbelief.

"How could you?"Hye Yoon said,almost inaudible.Mr.Kim have been close to her too for the years relationship she had with Jisoo,and the guy didn't show any bad attitudes and welcomed him.Even after their break up,Mr.Kim remained to treat her good.

"Hye Yoon let me explain."Her dad said as he walked towards her,but Hye Yoon took steps backward.

"You made me break up with the girl I love the most because of what?You don't want me to be close to them because you hate them!I let that pass.But killing the only family Jisoo have,I can't believe you,dad!"Hye Yoon exclaimed.

"I'm sorry.Please..please forgive me.This is my dream for years already!Since I'm a little kid that's my dream.Now this is it!I already have it.So please,just let .e be happy,Hye Yoon."Her father said.Hye Yoon sighed,he's still her father after all.

"Fine,dad."Her father hugged her.

"Thank you,Hye Yoon.Thank you,my daughter."

-

Few days later....

Jisoo was still courting Irene,she was doing everything for her.Serving her and such.She was improving in cooking,and Jaesung was helping her to convince Irene to say yes.

"Good morning,your food's ready.With the help of assistant Jaesung."Jisoo said,placing the breakfast on the table.Jaesung winked.

"Ma'am yes ma'am."Irene smiled.

"Thank you."

"Eomma,later will be my last therapy!"Jaesung said happily.

"Oh really?That's great."

"Yeah I'm picking him up."They all sat at the table,having breakfast.Jisoo's phone suddenly rang."Gotta answer this."Jisoo answered the call."Hello?"

"Jisoo it's Hye Yoon."

"What's with the call again?"

"Meet me later,it's about your father's death."Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What about dad?"

"You want the evidences,meet me."

"Okay by 1 pm.After I pick my son up."

"Okay.Just tell me where."