PART 7

Jisoo,Jaesung and Irene was at Jisoo's car,Jisoo's father told her to take her family out for dinner today,since he can't come home early for his job as a president.Theyre eating at a luxury resto,as her father already got a reservation for them.

"Appa,I wanna learn basketball.Do you know how to play that?"Jaesung asked.

"About that..uhm..I don't play basketball.I don't like it.I'm more on reading books,gaming,eating chickens."Jisoo said.

"Woah we both love chickens!But eomma don't like it.She was forced to have it in our house because of me."Jisoo and Jaesung laughed,while Irene was just shaking her head.Jaesung is smart and can be cold,but when he finds someone as crazy as him, he'll be something else.She was watching how Jisoo and Jaesung talked and laugh.On the other hand,she was happy that everything had happened.Maybe this is what her son deserves.A complete family.After the dinner,they all went home.They went to their rooms and got changed,but Jaesung wants something else.He went at Irene's room."Eomma,sleep with me please."He begged.Irene smiled.

"Of course baby."Jaesung held her hand,and to her surprise they didn't went in Jaesung's room,and went to another room.Jaesung knocked and it opened,it's Jisoo's room.

"Hey buddy what are you doing here?"Jisoo asked.

"Sleep with us please!I want to experience to sleep with my both parents.Please appa!"Jaesung said.Jisoo smiled and patted his head.

"Okay let's go."Jisoo took the other hand of Jaesung,as they headed at Jaesung's room.Jaesung got a book from his cabinet before laying at the middle of her parents,then handed it to Jisoo."Snow White and the seven dwarfs?What is this for?"Jisoo asked.

"He loves bed time stories."Irene said.

"You want me to read this for you?"

"Yes please!"Jaesung said.Jisoo nodded.

"Alright."Jisoo started to read the book,then Jaesung pointed at a dwarf.

"Appa and eomma have this height too."Jaesung said as he giggled.

"Aish little boy!We doesn't look like that!"Jisoo protested.

"You don't know how many years I've been dealing with his constant teasing."Irene said and chuckled.Jisoo continued reading,and even before it was finished,Jaesung is asleep already.As usual,Irene gave the little boy a forehead kiss,so Jisoo did the same.

"I never knew I'll be this happy having a son."Jisoo said.

"Quite tiring but it's all definitely worth it."Irene said.

"If you dont mind me asking,by this time you're 30,right?So you had him when you're 22.Like you just graduated by that time.Why did you had him that early?"Jisoo asked curiously.

"Well that's the time my father found out about his brain tumor.He knows he won't last long anymore,and he wants to see me to have a husband,when I'm not even interested.He told me he was dying and he wants to see me have a family,so I decided to have a baby.I arranged things to have this boy."

"Ohh.Isnt it hard to be a single mom?"

"Of course it is.But all throughout my pregnancy I have my father with me.But when Jaesung reached nine months,he died.Its a little hard balancing my time on being a mom and being left as the only heir of our company.But Jaesung wasn't a burden.He wasn't a problem, not at all.As a baby he doesn't cry often,he doesn't bother my sleep that much.So everything was good.He is my only treasure."Irene said.

"He's so lucky to have a mother like you.You love him much,I can see that."Jisoo said."Youre willing to do everything for him.Don't worry,I'll also do my best to make him happy."Irene smiled.

"Thank you,Jisoo."

-

Irene was the one to wake up first,and she found her son laying in Jisoo's top.Jisoo's hand resting in Jaesung's back.She woke her son up,it's time for his school.

"Jaesung,wake up now.Time to go to school."Jaesung heard it,but he just snuggled on Jisoo's neck.Jisoo woke up,so she tapped Jaesung's back.

"Follow your eomma.Go to school."Jaesung kissed Jisoo's nose,then he stood up and walked to Irene,hugging and kissing her.

"Morning eomma."Jaesung said and wrapped his arms to his mom's neck,Irene carried him.

"He's still your baby?"Jisoo asked.Irene nodded.

"He still is."Irene said as she chuckled."Tub is ready,baby."Irene went to the bathroom here in the room and left Jaesung there.He picked her son's uniform.

"I'm going now,see you at the dinning."Jisoo said as she stood up.

"See you too."They all finished theirselves up,and met each other at the dinning table.

"I heard you all slept in one room?"Mr.Kim asked.

"Yeah.Its Jaesung's request."Jisoo said as she sat at the dinning with them.

"Just sleep with each other everyday.You want that,Jaesung?"Mr.Kim asked Jaesung.

"Yes harabeoji!"Jaesung said happily.

"Seriously,dad?"Jisoo said.

"Why not?I'll do everything for my grandson.Who are you again?"Mr.Kim joked,for this days his focus is Jaesung .

"Dad!"