One

"Pogues vs. Kook, what can go wrong?"

 Elizabeth finishes all the stories about her time at the boarding school in Oregon to Sarah who's looking at her best friend in awe

The older girl explained how easy it was to sneak off with guys, to go to parties, and how much simpler it was being over there, untitled.

"Now it's your turn," Elizabeth says, sitting down near Sarah with a smile on her face, "got any stories to tell?"

The blonde soon fills her childhood friend in about everything that has happened while she was gone, how she's dating Topper Thornton, there's a pogue working for her father, how Rafe's anger issues have been off the charts and how she's missed her so damn much.

Elizabeth smiles at her friend, seeing the tears coming down Sarah's face, she too begins to tear up.

When she left Outer Banks, leaving not only Sarah behind but the other Cameron kid, it didn't feel right to her. She objected when her parents told her she was leaving but as a sixteen year old, you can't do much but listen instead.

"Anyway," Sarah let's out a sad laugh, not wanting to think about how much she missed her when she was gone anymore since she's back now.

"You know what today is right?" The blonde asks, changing the topic of their conversation.

"Me offing myself?" The older girl jokes, earning a slight annoyance groan from her friend, "you clearly missed me annoying you." She jokes once more.

"Shut up," Sarah says, slightly bumping shoulders with one another, "today's Kegger night." she adds.

Elizabeth chuckles at the thought of the Pogues and the Kooks all together in one area, what can possibly go wrong?

"You're telling me," The dark haired girl says with a wicked smile on her face, "that my first night back is Kegger night? Where everyone heads to the Bone Yard?

The Bone Yard is a place where normally the Pogues and the Kooks go to, even though it's in the Cut, Figure Eight teens still attend every year.

Sarah nods, anxious of the thought that this will be her first time going to a party with her best friend who just got back, she couldn't be more happier.

However, she can't help but feel a bit worried on how tonight will turn out to be.

Elizabeth excuses herself shortly after the blonde starts to change for tonight, going down the hall to the eldest Cameron room, she knocks on the door.