Eight

"two gorgeous drunk girls meets pogues."

Hot

Hot.

Elizabeth and Sarah were the two girl on the island that everyone wanted, they either wanted them for obvious reasons or they wanted to be friends with them, however, the two kept their circle small even if it only means it was just them two in it.

So when the girls showed up to a party that was being thrown by seniors, everyone stared at them - the elder one didn't have her protector and the younger one didn't have Topper and his friends alongside them, which nobody sees very often.

They're always with them.

"This is going to be great," Sarah mumbles, she never enjoyed the stares that they always received wherever they went, but as she locks her cold hands with her friend that's beside her with a gentle smile on her pretty face, she didn't care about them.

"Ladies, welcome." They both hear - a guy wearing a button up colored shirt with khakis shorts loosely around his waist with a red cup in his hand, clearly won't remember tonight as the scent of alcohol falls from his lips, smiling at the two known girls that he didn't think would be attending his party tonight.

Elizabeth smiles in response, "thanks, where's the alcohol?" Sarah laughs at her friends instant response, she knew she was going to drink at this party but what she didn't know was that Elizabeth didn't want to remember this party, for her mind needs time to relax.

The guy firmly nods, locking his arm around Elizabeth's without asking, he drunkly tugs at her to follow - which she does - with Sarah close behind her, but when a group of girls call out for her with waving arms and bottles filled with alcohol, the girl leaves the elder one, losing all sight of each other as one of them enters the house and the other one walks towards crowded people.

"So what brings you to my party?"

Despite the loud music and people coming in and out of the house with cups filled with alcohol in their hands trying to look for their friends through the crowd, Elizabeth heard him loud and clear.

The girl chuckles, she never had a problem of making new friends or them trying to talk to her, but she isn't in the mood for small talk. She just wants to cloud her mind with liquor and stop thinking about a particular kook whom she hasn't texted back all day.

"It's a party, why else would I be here?"

The tall man shrugs his shoulders, not able to process things quickly under the influence - pushing pass everyone, the two make their way way to the kitchen where all the drinks are at.