Nine

"Drunk thoughts are sober words."

Music

Music.

That's what everyone hears at the party, nothing but music in their ears as they sway their hips to the beat of the song. Elizabeth is dancing with Kiara and Sarah, laughter feeling the air of the little group between them.

After the talk she had with Jj and everyone hugging one another, she had more drinks down her throat than what she likes to admit. Her mind is clouded and there's not a single thought in her head as she grabs Kiara's waist letting the pogue dance on her.

She knew the liquor would hit her in the morning the next day, however, she didn't care when she did a keg stand with everyone around her drunkly cheering her on.

"How are you guys getting home?" John B suddenly asks the group of girls who didn't care about anything but to have fun and not worry about the little things.

"Neither of us can take them, I can barely see straight," the blonde pogue instantly states, before shotgunning his beer with Pope mirroring his actions.

John B rolls his hazel eyes at his friends, parting his lips to say something, however, the gorgeous blonde girl immediately shuts his mouth when her lips collide with his.

A couple hours after that was a blur for mostly everyone - Elizabeth was doing countless body shots on Kiara, who didn't mind at all, Jj was doing some on Elizabeth with a sly grin on his face the entire time.

Pope was talking to some girls at the party but easily got nervous when they started touching him so he rejoined his friends who are all drunk dancing now, Sarah and John B were no where in sight - the party lasted for hours and neither of them were tired to go home yet.

"You're wasted," Jj informs Elizabeth with a laugh escaping his lips, bringing her closer to his warm body with his arm around her shoulder, drunk out of his mind as well.

The dark haired girl laughs, not being able to maintain her laugher as she tilts her head back, eyes closed in utterly complete bliss - she was happy, even if it wasn't real and in fact the alcohol that made her feel that way, she was still happy regardless - she finally made amends with the pogue boy who's laughing with her, beside her, just like old times.

"We should probably leave- yeah," Elizabeth begins to say, slurring the rest of her words, "like, leave, home? yeah, we should go home, I need to sleep, I'm not sleepy, let's not go home." She ends up saying, her arms folded over her chest like a child who's upset about something little.

"Elizabeth, what?" Jj chuckles, not understanding one word that left her mouth. He hasn't seen her this drunk in awhile, he missed it. He missed seeing her smile reach her eyes, even if it was because of the amount of alcohol she consumed, she looked happy which made him happy.