Eleven

"Olivia."

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth! I didn't know he would say that to you just because I brought John B with me, I feel really bad

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth! I didn't know he would say that to you just because I brought John B with me, I feel really bad."

After the incident that happened when Sarah Cameron went to the country club with John B and saw her best friend and brother together eating breakfast, she didn't necessarily know that Rafe would take out his anger and frustration out on her friend for his sisters actions - she thought that would be the last thing he would do considering how bad he wanted to talk to the elder girl again.

"It's fine, it's Rafe you know? what do you expect? I'm sure he'll text me when he's ready to." As bad as that sounds Elizabeth is aware that the friendship can be a bit toxic as he rages every time and she sometimes waits until he's calmed down to hang out again.

When Rafe called her a whore for the pogue JJ, she threw water at him and entered a taxi not wanting to stick around and let him insult her anymore knowing that's what he would've done since she would've added more gas into the fire pit. Elizabeth went over to Sarah's to calm down, John B wasn't around when she came so she immediately went to the blonde and told her what happened seeking out advice in away but knowing she won't receive any.

The younger girl is bad at giving advices.

Sarah sighs and opens her arms to feel Elizabeth's warmth almost instantly as the dark haired girl wraps herself around the Cameron kid, "you know he cares for you, he always did ever since you guys were kids. I don't want to justify his actions but he'll come around and apologize, he always does for you."

When the two were kids - every time Rafe would get upset or angry at anyone he normally doesn't take his anger out on Elizabeth because he'll end up pushing her away, but she was also too stubborn to let him be alone and the two would get into heated conversations and then act like nothing happened a few hours later - something that caught the adults's eyes as they refer it as an unstable and toxic friendship, but the two didn't care what anyone thought of them.

All they knew was that being in each other's life's was comforting.

Rafe wanted to be beside the girl at all times and she wanted nothing but intoxicate herself in his scent.

The two girls walk downstairs talking about all the little dates that Sarah and John B had and how much she cares for him - Elizabeth noticed the way she talked about the pogue in awe was something Sarah never spoke about Topper, it saddens the elder girl but she also knew, just like Sarah that the kook was in love with the idea of her because she's a Cameron, they're powerful people and everyone knew that.

"Good afternoon ladies," Ward says as he exits his office room with his phone near his ear before giving the two girls a smile as he walks out into the backyard. Sarah waved at him before tugging at Elizabeth's arm, entering the kitchen to seek out any snacks that they have hidden away from Wheezie.