The School of Your Dreams - Part 3

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. It'd been one week since the entrance ceremony, and Ike and Yamauchi would always make it to class right before the bell rang.

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!"

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. In other words, that meant that Horikita, Kushida, and all of the other girls would be... showing off a lot of skin. The girls backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's rabid excitement.

Apparently, they were betting on the girls' chest sizes. This is hard. Joining their group would definitely mean the end of my high-school life. I guess I'll have to stand being lonely just a bit longer. I prioritized my peaceful life more. 

Of course, there were many other things I could have done to make friends. But those methods would be too troublesome. I would have to slowly establish myself at the top of the social hierarchy without attracting too much attention. It would definitely be difficult to pull off, but it isn't entirely impossible.

Besides, it would be more convenient for me in the future.

● ● ● ●

"All right! The pool!"

After lunch had ended, it was finally time for swim class. The moment Ike and the others had so desperately been waiting for had come. Without even trying to hide his excitement, Ike leapt up and headed with the others towards the indoor pool.

I followed the boys into the locker room. When I started changing I noticed a couple of shocked faces. While I could more or less understand why they were surprised, it still hurt a little. Well, now's not really the time to be depressed. I quickly finished changing and went ahead.

Upon seeing the fifty-meter pool, Ike cried out, "Whoa, this school is something else! It's even better than the city pool, don't you think?"

The water was clean and beautiful, and because it was indoors, we didn't have to worry about the weather. The perfect environment.

"What about the girls? Aren't they here yet?"

Ike looked around, sniffing the air like a dog.

"Hey, I wonder would what happen if I just suddenly jumped into the girls' locker room?" Ike said.

They'd gang up on you, beat the crap out of you, and then file charges, probably. If the girls sense you staring at them in their swimsuits, they'll probably hate you.

"Wow! It's so spacious! It's so much bigger than the pool at my junior high school."

A few minutes after the boys had arrived, a girl's voice could be heard.

"A-are they here?!"

Ike looked ready to strike. If you were that obvious about it, the girls were bound to hate you. Even so, I was a bit curious, too. I mostly wondered about Hasebe and Kushida, but a little about Horikita as well. What can I say? I'm still a healthy teenager.

"Hasebe isn't here! Wh-what's going on, Professor?!" Ike cried.

The Professor, who had been watching the class, was now in a panic.