The School of Your Dreams - Part 4

"Because we don't have very many girls, I'll split you into two groups of five people, and the student with the fastest overall time will be the winner.

As for the boys, I'll look at the top five finishing times and then move on to a final round."

I'd never imagined that the school would award points as a prize. Perhaps this was a way to light a fire under the students. Rather well thought out, I had to say.

There were sixteen boys and ten girls competing. The girls started first, while the boys sat on the sidelines, filled with excitement as they cheered... no, as they assessed the girls.

"Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan, Kushida-chan. Haaaaaaa..."

It looked like Kushida had completely entranced Ike.

"Kushida-chan is so goddamn cute, isn't she? And her breasts are pretty big, too!"

Kushida immediately dominated the boys' attention. Would any of the other girls catch up to her?

If you focused on her face alone, Horikita could definitely have been in the top tier, but because she loathed social interaction so much, her popularity had dipped.

Despite that, many of the boys thought she looked great, so she got plenty of cheers at the starting line.

"Everyone, burn these images into your mind! Remember the fap material you see here today!" Ike cried.

"Yeah!" everyone shouted.

● ● ● ●

The whistle blew, and five of the girls dove into the water. Horikita was in the second lane.

She took the lead at the beginning of the race and kept her distance from the others, maintaining her position at the front of the pack.

She swam confidently, effortlessly covering the fifty meters.

"Wow! Awesome, Horikita!"

Her time was approximately thirty-five seconds. She was pretty fast. Horikita slowly got out of the pool and went to the side, not even appearing out of breath.

To the boys, results were of secondary importance.

Their eyes were glued to the girls' jiggling butts. I stared at Horikita, too. Well, she was a girl. There was something there, I thought. Yeah. 

After that came the second race. Kushida, the most popular girl, was in the fourth lane. The boys cheered for her, smiling and waving.

"Whoo!"

Wow, those guys were really riled up. Some even tried to sneakily cover their crotches. 

During our introductions, Kushida had announced that she wanted to make friends with everyone in class. It looked like her wish had already pretty much come true.

It wasn't just the boys, either; girls were around her constantly, too, chatting away happily. Kushida had an air that attracted other people.

The second race began. The contest ended up being rather one-sided. A girl named Onodera, who had been on swim teams before, won by a mile.

She finished with a time of about twenty-nine seconds, netting her the win.

Kushida finished at about thirty-eight seconds, which was a fairly good time, but only resulted in her getting fourth place.

I went over to the side of the pool to talk with my seatmate.

"You were so close. Second place, I mean. I guess that those guys on the swim team were really tough, huh?"