A Certain Maiden's Feelings

"Fufufu..." a sweet laughter echoed throughout her room.

To think it would be this soon... it must be fate. I was convinced I would meet him again someday. It was meant to be, yes fate.

His calm look and golden eyes were tempting me to come closer. Every time I looked at him, my whole body felt hot as if not wanting to look away.

Ever since I saw the view beyond the glass in the White Room until now, I have never forgotten about it. That day where only he was snatching away my gaze and heart.

I wish to defeat him. I will destroy that facility. I will prove that education does not decide talent, that only people who have inherited superior DNA can become true geniuses.

Sadly, that would have to wait.

Soon enough, I will get the chance to set the stage for our grand duel, for everyone to see.

● ● ● ●

A/N:

Hello again. I've been ignoring this for a while now so I haven't been writing. I don't have an upload schedule but I'll try to not let the chapters have more than a 5 day gap.

Thanks for 2k reads. I don't know why it keeps going up. I'll just stick with not enough cote content for the fandom. Well I guess that's why I came here in the first place.

Anyways, you might have an idea of what's to come in the future. As for the ship... I can only hope nobody kills me. Oh also, I didn't base it on the comments so sorry if you felt like you wasted your time. I only wanted to know what kind of people read this.

See you.