- Chapter Thirty-Two -

"You had sex!"

"You had sex!"

"Can you please lower your voice?"

Me and the girls are currently sitting in Starbucks, we got back yesterday from our trip. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Liv crosses her arms, "I didn't think." Em and Lizzie take a sip of their coffee while Liv pulls a face, "Ele this is big news." I shrug, "I wasn't a virgin." Liv leans forward, we're currently sitting in the window booth away from everyone else. "You had sex with Roma freaking Carter." I look over to Lizzie who is sitting next to Liv, she just rolls her eyes at the statement. "He is my boyfriend."

"Ele, he's one of the best fucks on campus." Lizzie's eyes widen at Liv's comment. "I bet Hayden feels hurt right about now." Liv shoots Em daggers, "shut up," she gives her the middle finger. Em blows a kiss before taking a bite of her muffin.

"So, how was it?" I laugh at her question, "I'm not talking about this in the middle of a Starbucks." I go to take a sip of my coffee when I notice my phone vibrating on the table.

INCOMING CALL - ROMA CARTER

"Who is it?" Liv whispers, I hold my finger up before accepting the call.

"Hey, Ele."

"Hi." I feel my cheeks beginning to heat up as the girls lean in to try and listen. "Are you coming to the game tomorrow?" I place my hand on the speaker, "are we going to the game?" Em answers, "obviously, it's game day tomorrow." For some reason, Emilia lives for game day. I remove my hand to speak back into the phone, "we'll be there."

"Is that Gomez?" I hear Hayden ask on the other side of the line, "hi." I hear some movements from their end, "are you with the girls?" I look up to see them staring at me, "I am."

"Coming to our party tomorrow night after the game?" I don't need to ask the girls as Em puts her thumb up to indicate yes.

"If you'll have us."

"Gomez, we'll always have you." It goes silent on the other end, "will Liv come?" I hear Hayden ask, "yes."

"Cool. I'll pass you back over to Carter. I'll see you tomorrow Gomez."

"I will say I've never seen Hayden this obsessed with a girl." I laugh while looking at Liv whose eating her salad, "he needs to get it together for tomorrow's game otherwise he'll play like shit." Roma confesses, "please tell Liv to talk to him, tell her that she needs to keep her distance." I hear him sigh, "Hayden's getting drafted. He's going pro— he can't afford any slip-ups." I'm left in disbelief at Roma's request, I know Olivia likes Hayden even if she doesn't want to admit it, "I'll talk to you later." I hang up the phone, staring at my Lock Screen, "what's up?" Em nudges me, "Liv, can I talk to you?" She looks up at me before looking at Em, "sure." We get up out of the booth and head outside.

"Roma just called" I inform her, we're now standing in the front of Starbucks, "he's asked me to tell you to stay away from Hayden." Liv's smile fades. I've never been this blunt before normally that's Liv's job but Roma had a point. It'll help them but in the long run. "Of course, it's not our place to tell you what to do—" Liv cuts in, "but you're suggesting I stay away from him." I nod, "this is some bullshit." Liv points at me, "it's his future on the line! Don't you get that?" I plead, she takes a step back, "but you can date Roma?"